Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-28-2023, 11:30 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2023
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 12
Jayco 335rdok

Iím thinking of trading my 2020 29 rks keystone for a Jayco eagle 335rdok 2023. Anyone have this model and if so what are the pros n cons. What do you like or not like?
__________________
Bob n Kay
Jacksonville nc
Currently have a 2020 29rks 5th wheel. Looking at a 2023 Jayco eagle 335 rdok
Pulling with a 2022 f350 king ranch
Retired LEO of 35 years just enjoying life now
Camping family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 09:42 AM   #2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: McAllen
Posts: 11
Re. Jayco 335 RDOK

We purchased the new design last year and have been very pleased
For being only my wife and I the layout works well. We liked the idea of the living area allowing for both sofas to extend out a sleep four.In case the grand kids stay, the theater seats are nice.
we live in South Texas and the cooling has kept up with the extreme heat. I have read much about the BM Pro and to date we have not had any issue. Bath room is great size and lay out. Bedroom came with KING size bed. I like the kitchen layout, Half the refrigerator opens with slide in. I pull it with a 3500 SRW
Hope this helps you in your decision.
Leroy
leroyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 09:59 AM   #3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2023
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyg View Post
We purchased the new design last year and have been very pleased
For being only my wife and I the layout works well. We liked the idea of the living area allowing for both sofas to extend out a sleep four.In case the grand kids stay, the theater seats are nice.
we live in South Texas and the cooling has kept up with the extreme heat. I have read much about the BM Pro and to date we have not had any issue. Bath room is great size and lay out. Bedroom came with KING size bed. I like the kitchen layout, Half the refrigerator opens with slide in. I pull it with a 3500 SRW
Hope this helps you in your decision.
Leroy
Thank you just what Iím looking for. The one Iím looking at is a 2023. Will also be pulling with a f350 SRW Currently have a keystone 29rks. This will be a upgrade for us. So no issues with towing. Some been saying you need a duly. I donít think so
__________________
Bob n Kay
Jacksonville nc
Currently have a 2020 29rks 5th wheel. Looking at a 2023 Jayco eagle 335 rdok
Pulling with a 2022 f350 king ranch
Retired LEO of 35 years just enjoying life now
Camping family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 10:24 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
JB13502's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Deerfield
Posts: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camping family View Post
Some been saying you need a duly. I donít think so
I wouldn't think so either. Your SRW should be more than capable for the Eagle's GVWR of 12,995
__________________
John & Donna
2024 GMC 3500HD AT4, CC, LB, Duramax, SRW
2021 Jayco North Point 377RLBH (Florida)
2019 Jayco Jayflight 28RLS (New York)
The latest government survey finds that 3 out of 4 people account for 75% of the total population.
JB13502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 10:42 AM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 9
We have the 335RDOK and love it. Works great for the wife and I. I pull it with a 2017 F-250, 6.7 with no issues at all. I did add the Reese Gen3 Goosebox. Tows so much better than my 33' TT did. There is a group on FB specifically for the 335RDOK. Friendly group, happy to answer questions
Sevins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 08:04 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2023
Location: Mandevill
Posts: 4
We just bought a 24 335RDOK 10/23 and love it. The layout is perfect for my wife and I.and we enjoy the outside kitchen and large awning. I pulled it with a 17 Ram 2500 which did fine, but just bought a 24 Chevy 2500. Weíll see how it does this weekend. Good luck!
Bgolfb4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 05:20 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
jetlag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Vanceboro
Posts: 2,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camping family View Post
Thank you just what Iím looking for. The one Iím looking at is a 2023. Will also be pulling with a f350 SRW Currently have a keystone 29rks. This will be a upgrade for us. So no issues with towing. Some been saying you need a duly. I donít think so

We pull our 16K Pinnacle with a similar truck and absolutely no issues so far. Getting just over 10 MPG pulling.
__________________
2021 Ram Laramie 3500 SRW Air ride 50Gal fuel tank.
2021 Jayco Pinnacle 36FBTS, Andersen Ultimate Hitch
jetlag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 11:54 AM   #8
Site Team
 
norty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: James Island, SC
Posts: 22,843
I pull my 2011 Eagle with a SRW, for 12 years. 2800 lbs of tongue wt. I'm happy with it.
__________________
Moderator
2011- 351RLTS Eagle, MorRyde suspension/pin box,
2017- F350 6.7 PSD Lariat FX4,SRW, SB,CC
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jayco, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.