Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-12-2013, 09:29 PM   #1

Jayco Eagle

I have camped 2 weeks in our Jayco. We have had rain and wind and everything is good to go. No leaks of any kind. The shower is great and don't dump cold water on you. I am very impressed with this unit. My last one was not as good as this one in any way. Everything works just fine. Camping weather is here. Have had so many complments on this as how good it looks and how good it is built. Makes you feel good to own it.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:34 AM   #2

That is great, I think Jayco builds a good product.
We have been Fulltime in our Pinnacle for a year and 1/2 now and move about every 2 to 3 weeks.
We have had no major issues, no leaks, been very comfortable in all types of weather.
We get complements on our Pinnacle all the time, last Friday we pulled into a CG and got a complement from one person saying "That sure is a nice rig" and another that stopped and watched me back into a somewhat difficult site, they said "Looks like you have done that a time or two", I said Yep !
Rob_Fla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:31 AM   #3

We picked our Eagle because it has the floorplan we wanted and the trade was an easy one for us to handle- We're fulltimers and are very comfortable in our Eagle after we became accustomed to the differences in the storage etc.- I had to do some remodeling before we moved in as there were a few items which were not conducive to fulltimer use- No leaks of any kind- We have yet to find a Jayco dealer we are comfortable with- We are satisfied with the quality as opposed to our previous fiver [ a Montana ]- I believe we would give high consideration to another Jayco if the need arises- JMHO- DD
Old 05-18-2013, 02:41 PM   #4

Good feedback from everyone. I hope to be a full timer one day, I am on my second Jayco FW and so far haven't seen any reason to own anything other than a Jayco. They are built really good and have a great reputation.
seewll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:16 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

I want a 5ver in the future.
I'll be hitting you guys up for tips on buying something a couple years old.

That will also mean a new TV :-)

Glad your enjoying your new rig. They are beautiful units.

Best regards,
Doug

Cape Coral, Florida
2021 Toyota Tundra SR5, 5.7 V8
2022 Jayco 240RBS
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:53 AM   #6

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78
We have the travel trailer Eagle but I feel the same way as all of you, great value and well built.
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote