Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-14-2019, 04:52 PM   #61

Jayco - Thor poor Quality and Disappointment PT #2 Eagle HT 28.5 Fivers

After months of Lie's and deception from CW I give up. I've found a non-CW Jayco dealer in Florida that quickly and easily resolved the warranty issues. My new non-CW go-to RV service center also repaired the body damage and complainant work CW-caused. This non-CW service center was able to to accomplish in 2 weeks what CW could not do in 6 months
I tried to work with CW and work through the so-called MarcusVIP I'm not happy program. The rep at MarcusVIP was pleasant to work with, but the CW dealer would lie's each time I would haul the RV over there, and end up hauling it right back home with no repairs, again, and again.
Needless to say, CW has lost my business. Lesson learned, I should have done more research on CW, I see so many posts from good people that have had very bad experiences with CW. I feel bad for the people that have been duped by CW.
JayThomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 06:02 PM   #62

Think this has been covered very well in this forum?
Attached Thumbnails
DEAD COW.jpg  

2012 Ford Expedition EL
2016 28BHBE, Elite and Thermal Packages.
Equal-i-zer 4-point Sway Control, Southwire 34930 Surge Guard 30A, Tire Minder TPMS A1A
(2) Yamaha EF2000iS Generators, Micro-Air EasyStart™ 364 (3-ton) Soft Start, Garmin RV 890, GoodYear Endurance ST225/75-15 Load Range E
RAurand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:02 PM   #63

A good dealer is worth their weight in gold. Our selling dealer, even though it's 70 miles away, is where we still continue to go for service!

Any dealer, that can get Jayco to fix the spots in the soft floor and replace all of the flooring, in our 2015 even though it was 6 months out of warranty, is a place we will continue to patronize.

Murff
Reese Steadi-Flex WDH but going back to
Andersen
Murff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:16 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murff View Post
A good dealer is worth their weight in gold. Our selling dealer, even though it's 70 miles away, is where we still continue to go for service!

Any dealer, that can get Jayco to fix the spots in the soft floor and replace all of the flooring, in our 2015 even though it was 6 months out of warranty, is a place we will continue to patronize.

Murff
Totally agree on the good dealer.

Unfortunately in our neck of the woods most of the good dealers (3 of them) were bought out by Camping World and are now the worst dealers in the area. Just for the heck of it one day I went into the parent dealership of one of the sell outs and looking to buy an SUV. Talked to the dealer for a few and then said I couldn't buy from them because their name is now associated with camping world and their reputation is horrible. A couple of peoples jaws hit the floor as I walked out the door.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk TOAD
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:43 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
I bought from CW OKC which is 200+ miles east of me. They screwed me on PDI, I should have walked when I found the damaged front cap. Then they tried to shoot Good Sam warranties (about $7k worth) on top of the deal. They missed...
I will not do business with Jack Sisemore (ne CW) Amarillo after my experience with them regarding my previous Jayco, even though they are only 65 miles west of me.
But I did find a GOLD Jayco outlet, who happily took the unit in, did ALL the requested work and even replaced the front cap. And they replaced the air conditioner that failed at 6 months. Pharr's RV in Lubbock, Texas is still 110 miles south of me, are family owned and operated and a great place to do business. https://www.pharrrvs.com/
kblast523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 09:13 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post

Unfortunately in our neck of the woods most of the good dealers (3 of them) were bought out by Camping World and are now the worst dealers in the area. Just for the heck of it one day I went into the parent dealership of one of the sell outs and looking to buy an SUV. Talked to the dealer for a few and then said I couldn't buy from them because their name is now associated with camping world and their reputation is horrible. A couple of peoples jaws hit the floor as I walked out the door.

Murff
Reese Steadi-Flex WDH but going back to
Andersen
Murff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 10:22 PM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murff View Post

Murff
Murff, I’m going to stick my neck out here and say it sounds like Blade RV Center. I know a few people that use them and they’ve been 100% happy with their work. When ever I need parts I buy from them even if their price is a little bit more than eBay because I think we all need to support a good dealer or business.