Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-20-2018, 08:09 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowmiler View Post
Hah, we were in the 377 at the Hershey show when the new owners signed the papers. They also noticed the lack of theatre seats, and Matt said the loveseat shouldn’t have been installed, but I remember seeing that as an option, so not sure what happened there.

So you got the tankless hot water heater? I waffled on that, decided to change my order in December to add it, but it was too late. Let me know how it works for you, 50psi min pressure with a full flow gauge type regulator seems to be the key to making the Gen3 tankless work properly.

Congrats again.

Yeah forgot tankless and the euro bed. Skipped those. We have not had a problem with our current water heater with 4 people taking showers in a row. We run it on propane and electric if it is a high demand night and it’s worked great.

Convection micro, hitch, heat pump, slide toppers, second awning, king bed, table and chairs, tailgate tv, dual pane windows. Oh and no sanicon. I have a macerator already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tow Rig: 2015 Ford F-450 Platinum, airbags, B&W Companion hitch for factory puck system.
prm99v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:12 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookemdanno View Post
Did any of you order the Euro Bed that comes down out of the ceiling in the living room? I've not seen one yet and was just curious to see how it looks.

Sorry. So I guess not every option.

No tankless water heater Or the euro bed. Skipped those. I saw the euro bed at the Hershey RV show. It looked good and was well concealed. We just didn’t need the extra bed.

Convection micro, hitch, heat pump, slide toppers, second awning, king bed, table and chairs, tailgate tv, dual pane windows. Oh and no sanicon. I have a macerator already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tow Rig: 2015 Ford F-450 Platinum, airbags, B&W Companion hitch for factory puck system.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:21 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cflowers View Post
Was us at the Hershey show that signed the papers. They made right on the couch. All they had to do was ship the middle part and put it together. They also added the slide toppers and fixed a couple minor isssues. Could not be happier with the 377. And a lot of you have been in my camper!!! Oh and we added the basement Television.
Oh wow, that’s hilarious, what a small world. We were the couple that was apparently on the same trajectory as you, we first met in the Montana High Country midbunk, and then ran into you again in the 377. While lounging in the living room, we all agreed the 377 was superior.

And I guess we both put our money where our mouths were!
Lowmiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:28 PM   #24

We remember that as well.it is a small world. We picked up last October and camped in it about 8 nights. Great camper. With the warm weather today i opened everything and checked for critters (none thank god). Opened the awnings to let the breeze and warm weather dry things. Just getting ready for 5 days of rain. LOL.
Cflowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:31 PM   #25

Prm99v6
Did not mean to hijack your thread. Congrats on the 377 you will love it!!!
Cflowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:35 PM   #26

We keep ours at a seasonal site near the Chesapeake in Maryland, close to our marina, spend most summer weekends there. And we’ll do a road trip in the spring and again in the fall. Picked ours up about a month ago and spent a couple weekends in it already, mainly as a shake down before our 2 week trip to Florida middle of March.

I’ll probably head down there this weekend to do more mods: EMS system, Maxxair deluxe fan swap in bathroom, sound bar and subwoofer integration for main TV...bunch of other little stuff, never finished!

Glad yours has been good to you.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:35 PM   #27

Quote:
Prm99v6
Ditto, sorry Prm99v6!
Old 02-20-2018, 09:15 PM   #28

Quote:
Prm99v6
No worries
Old 02-20-2018, 09:17 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowmiler View Post
We keep ours at a seasonal site near the Chesapeake in Maryland, close to our marina, spend most summer weekends there. And we’ll do a road trip in the spring and again in the fall. Picked ours up about a month ago and spent a couple weekends in it already, mainly as a shake down before our 2 week trip to Florida middle of March.

I’ll probably head down there this weekend to do more mods: EMS system, Maxxair deluxe fan swap in bathroom, sound bar and subwoofer integration for main TV...bunch of other little stuff, never finished!

Glad yours has been good to you.
My wife says I have messwithititis! Everything I've ever owned. Did alot to my current Aerolite travel trailer.