Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-12-2016, 08:48 PM   #1

Just purchased 355BQHS

Hello All,

Glad I found this forum. Seems to be full of knowledge and help.

We purchased a 2017 Eagle 355 BQHS today. All went well and we are very excited. Just one concern for now........

I am having the coach delivered to out spot where it will stay for the next year on lake wedowee in Alabama.

The front Living room A/C doesnt seem to be blowing as cold as I think it should. How well should it be cooling the coach? Any idea on the internal temp of the camper should be with the A/C running full speed. The guy from camping world that did the walk through with us says it wasnt cooling because the door was open for a bit. Later after being closed up for 1 hour plus....no change.

How do I know what is acceptable or unacceptable. I don't want to take the unit if its not cooling like it should.
myates3158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 04:36 PM   #2

It should be blowing cold as long as the compressor is on. Nothing to do with the door open or not

Keep in mind it is possible to turn the fan on without the compressor or to have the fan blow all the time.

To test. Set the thermostats as low on it will go. It should be blowing cold. Noticeably cold.

Go into a different unit and turn the ac on to compare.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk