Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-01-2016, 12:21 PM   #1

LCI Auto Leveling: Zero Calibration

After reading the LCI auto leveler manual, it says that the system should be Zero Calibrated before use and when an error message pops up. Has anyone done this and did it help with the "Out of Stroke" error message?

We're going to zero-calibrate our system, but need to find a leveled parking lot to extend all four stabilizers. Wish us luck!
Queen Creek, Arizona
tularockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 12:35 PM   #2

I don't think you need a level parking spot. You just need to manually level the rig with the jacks and a hand level to level the unit. Then zero the controller.
2017 F-350 Platinum CC SRW
klassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 07:25 AM   #3

Agree with klassic. When we set our new Designer up the first time we could not get the auto-level to work. Several experts tried to assist but no help. Sat down with owners manual and YouTube and manually leveled unit. There is a procedure to zero calibrating and it worked out great for us. I feel this procedure should have been done by the dealer but I learned a lot about the system from this.
khahuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:50 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by khahuna View Post
Agree with klassic. When we set our new Designer up the first time we could not get the auto-level to work. Several experts tried to assist but no help. Sat down with owners manual and YouTube and manually leveled unit. There is a procedure to zero calibrating and it worked out great for us. I feel this procedure should have been done by the dealer but I learned a lot about the system from this.
My exact though but like you said I learned a lot by figuring it out with the help of YouTube and the LCI1's website..
Gobbledot is offline   Reply With Quote