Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-14-2018, 02:51 PM   #1

Lippert 4 point landing system

Anybody know how to clear a error message on the Lippert four point landing | leveling system. My error message reads as follows:

*** ERROR***
RR Jack
-
Manually Retract all Jack's
or hold Retract to Auto Retract.

I did that and nothing happened.

So I tried to use the up and down bottom to see other options and nothing but the above error message showed up.

So I would like to remove that and go back to the original set up or drop off verbage.

I now have my rigged hook up to my truck with just front levelers on the ground to take some weight off the back of the truck with blocks on the rear wheels.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marko
Marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 09:31 PM   #2

One thing you can try is find the controller where the legs harness plugs in. Disconnect one of the legs and try to operate the system. You should get a new error code. Then follow the master reset instructions. If you don't have the manual you can download it. If that doesn't work call Lippert customer service. They are very helpful and will walk you through your problem.
2013 GMC Sierra 2500 CC SB 4x4 Duramax
skijlw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 07:35 AM   #3

Lippert Error Message

We have a 2019 Pinnacle REFS with Lippert leveling system. If yours is similar, the error message can be cleared by accessing the electronic controller inside the coach. You can not clear the error code at the outside controller. The instructions will appear on the display inside.

If this doesn’t work, if you can access the wire harness plug to the outside controller, unplugging the power from the controller will reset the unit.

Lastly, find the the customer support number for Lippert and call their customer support center. They are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. They will walk you through the reset process.

I hope this helps.
sail154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 08:18 AM   #4

When I have had any error code on mine I followed the procedure from Lippert of extending all jacks 6 inches past normal then retracting all of them. Recently I had major issues with errors and not being able to even drop the front legs to hook up. Turns out my left front jack was bad causing the rest to malfunction. Luckily it was a warranty issue and was replaced.
Sagehornp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 09:03 AM   #5

I had a situation where the front legs would go up but not down. The manual does not address the unplugging of a jack to cause a an error for a master reset. Lippert walked me through the process. Another thing the Lippert tech told me was not to drop the front legs down to to just a few inches above the ground and then disconnect the truck. He said drop the legs down using the pins to 5 holes then push the down all front for the truck disconnect. He said they have found there are less instances of errors doing this. Something about the limits on the jacks. I have not had another problem since doing it as he suggested.
2013 GMC Sierra 2500 CC SB 4x4 Duramax
skijlw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 09:50 AM   #6

I would just call Lippert there tech guy can walk you through. I keep there number in my phone!547-537-8900
bdreinv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 10:00 AM   #7

Have you tried to remove the LCI from the wall (mine just pops off), disconnect, and then after 1min. reconnect?

E-9 Anchor Clanker
Full timers since 2010
2017 North Point 381 DLQS
2015 F-250 6.7 w/Timbrens
DonaandDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 09:54 AM   #8

Thanks to all who responded. I did call Lipoert. Here is what they said:

Lower front jacks six inches below locking pin.
Lower Rear Jack's six inches.
The press and hold the Retract All button till the Jack's start to reteact then release the bottom. Message should be cleared.
Marko is offline   Reply With Quote