Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-08-2020, 04:35 PM   #1

Lippert

2018 Jayco Pinnacle 36kpts
Our issue is the stabilizing jacks, sometimes they come down sometimes they do not any ideas? Front and back come down no problem just the middle ones? It’s hit and miss, my husband can get them down manually but would rather they work how they are supposed to. And I would rather not have to listen to him......😱
Voltagehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 05:18 PM   #2

Has he done the rehoming process? Stay hooked up to the TV and lower all jacks about 6 inches and then hit retract all?
Old 07-08-2020, 05:32 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookemdanno View Post
Has he done the rehoming process? Stay hooked up to the TV and lower all jacks about 6 inches and then hit retract all?
Yes, but didn’t help. We also found that if we stay hooked up to the truck still plugged in and also plug trailer to shore power it would usually work, the last two times not at all.
Voltagehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 06:24 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltagehog View Post
Yes, but didn’t help. We also found that if we stay hooked up to the truck still plugged in and also plug trailer to shore power it would usually work, the last two times not at all.
Sorry...I was out in garage without phone. Try unplugging the power supply to the motherboard for a few mins and then plug back in. I would do this while hitched to the TV. I had to do this several times last summer and unfortunately had to replace the motherboard, as it was the problem.

Just FYI, my motherboard is in the basement, mounted on the ceiling, right smack in the middle! So I had to crawl in to get to mine!
Old 07-09-2020, 06:42 AM   #5

You may need to reset the Ground Zero (Whats Level) I had the same problem with my Pinnicle . I called Lippert and they sent me the book Ground Control® 3.0 OneControl® Owner's Manual Rev A-B On page 17 is directions on how to set the Zero Point. But first make sure the Camper is level. then do the procedure. If the camper is not level the middle will not come down. Here is the Link https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...cd_0001519.pdf

Larry Wagner
Stewartstown PA
2019 Jayco Pinnacle 36SSWS (Louise)
2019 Chevelet Silverado 3500 Dully Duramax Engine (Allison Transmission) (Thelma)
pawags45 is offline   Reply With Quote