Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-10-2020, 10:54 AM   #41

Not sure if this is the best post this question. We bought the Jayco 321RST last year and I have used the Lippert One Control app on my phone and have been mostly happy with it. Then about a month ago I updated the App on my iPhone and all the devices report as "offline" The touch screen works fine and all he devices are present that have always been connected. The devices are all present but just indicate "offline"
I first tried to resync the devices and then all the devices disapeared from the phone app, still have them on the touch screen. Next I reinstalled the app on my phone and reconnected it and searched for devices but to no avail. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Dan
Jayco321RSTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 02:16 PM   #42

I’m experiencing the same issue. We’re prepping to head south which is about the only time I use the mobile app. All devices are showing up on the app again this morning so I deleted the app. Haven’t reinstalled yet but was hopeful that would resolve the issue - until I read your post.
2017 RZR for the rainy days n muddy roads
Stingray75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 08:24 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray75 View Post
I’m experiencing the same issue. We’re prepping to head south which is about the only time I use the mobile app. All devices are showing up on the app again this morning so I deleted the app. Haven’t reinstalled yet but was hopeful that would resolve the issue - until I read your post.
Please post if your app works this time. Thanks Dan
Old 11-11-2020, 12:10 PM   #44

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayco321RSTS View Post
Not sure if this is the best post this question. We bought the Jayco 321RST last year and I have used the Lippert One Control app on my phone and have been mostly happy with it. Then about a month ago I updated the App on my iPhone and all the devices report as "offline" The touch screen works fine and all he devices are present that have always been connected. The devices are all present but just indicate "offline"
I first tried to resync the devices and then all the devices disapeared from the phone app, still have them on the touch screen. Next I reinstalled the app on my phone and reconnected it and searched for devices but to no avail. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Dan
One Control phone APP problem solved!! I called Lippert customer support and spoke with Kevin for technical help. Turns out it was not a OneControl app issue it was my last iPhone update. Somehow it changed the option to use this app on "local network" Once that was selected all devices returned and I am a happy camper!!
Old 11-13-2020, 01:37 PM   #45

After ensuring the recent updates didn’t change phone settings, deleted and reinstalled the app with no success. Working with LCI this morning swapping a few cables and peeking at some advance screen on the main control panel, they’ll be sending a new gateway to try. Fingers crossed.
2017 RZR for the rainy days n muddy roads
Stingray75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 08:16 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxDMax View Post
Yes you can do that but I would just disconnect and remove the power from the LCI router all together and install your own router. Since the LCI controller is set to 192.168.1.1 just use the 192.168.1.0/24 network and 192.168.1.2 address for your router. Set the DHCP server to hand out addresses from 192.186.1.20 through 192.168.1.200. Keep the Wi-Fi SSID name simple and it should work. All you should have to do on the LCI app is go through the restart wizard again.
I don't want to mess up anything so I thought I would post it here. I have a TPlink TL-WR902AC router that I wish to use for this. I am just not sure where to start. Do I change the WAN or LAN settings or both? Do I set to Static IP for the router? My router is currently set as hotspot so I only need to log into the router and add the campground Wi-Fi info and just setup our our equipment (phones, firestick, etc.) once. I have screenshots that I added below of how it is set now. I just want to be able to connect my phone once to the "hotspot router" and also be able to operate the OneControl.
Attached Thumbnails
staus.jpg   network wan.jpg   network LAN.jpg   wireless 2.4.jpg   DHCP.jpg  

AGFazio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 09:49 AM   #47

One Control App Offline issue

I experienced the all devices offline situation after upgrading my phone. I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S22 on AT&T and when connected to One Control, all my devices showed offline. After troubleshooting with Lippert and being able to connect with an Iphone and all devices working, I discovered the issue was the AT&T Active Armor app and more specifically the Wi-Fi VPN. Once I turned that VPN off and restarted my phone, all works as it should. Just an FYI.
RSGentry is offline   Reply With Quote