Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-18-2020, 02:13 PM   #41

Which fridge?
2019 F350 DRW Lariat CC Long Bed Diesel "Sheila"
3 Chihuahuas and 4 cats
We don't camp, we don't glamp, we LIVE.
Joan617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 02:39 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboy98922 View Post
After sitting for 4 months my BMpro wonít connect with the RV genius. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled still wonít connect. I canít use my phone app or the main screen to run the controls any ideas?

Has your phone done a software update since you last used the system? Seems like quite often (especially with iPhone) the updates can break apps. Typically the developers follow up with an app update to gets things straightened out.
icr21801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 04:33 PM   #43

I was going to ask which fridge also lol. We have the Propane/110 version. We don't travel with much in it but shop when we get to our destination. Have only been out with it twice though. What is your tow vehicle? That could have something to do with it if the truck rides rough...maybe transferring to the back. Our pantry shelves even stay in place which
surprised me.
Pullrite Superglide.
Mikayles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 05:28 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan617 View Post
Which fridge?
x2
2017 RAM 3500 DRW DIESEL/AISIN 4.10 AIR BAGS
B&W COMPANION TURN OVER BALL HITCH
Formerly from Sequim, WA
AKRUEBBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 06:43 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshaw View Post
Hello from Texas,
We purchased a 2020 319MLOK in February and have taken it out twice. We have had several issues but have managed to modify or repair them all ourselves so far.
The only exception is the refrigerator.
Trip #1 going--- We used containers and tension rods but when arriving to campsite only 70 miles later, the shelves had popped UP and jammed our door open and we had trouble getting the slide open.
Trip #1 coming home----strapped the door handles but the shelves still popped out and everything fell out when we opened the door.

Trip#2 going--put everything in the crispers and strapped the door and still had a train wreck.
Trip #2 coming home---wedged foam rubber to hold shelves in back brackets, used containers, and tension bars, total disasters and this time had a broken shelf and the entire outside door fell off. (This may have been from the door popping open on the first trip and getting wedges behind the slide).

We are not going far and driving like a normal person pulling a 5th wheel would. All open highway. My only thought is being in the back, it is extra bumpy? The shelves clearly do not have the locking support they should but am I the ONLY person having this issue? Short of replacing the refrigerator or traveling with everything out-any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kellan
I have the same problem as the shelves and made of wire instead of glass They flex if you put any heavy items on the top shelf. I put power aid bottles under the top and second shelf to hold them up and donít put heavy items on the top shelf. So far it is working until I can come up with a more permanent fix. Poor design on the shelves in the double door fridge
Farmboy98922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 07:38 PM   #46

Jim, we got ours at the end of May. Because of COVID we moved out of Seattle to our Ski home in Big Sky Mt and leave our RV near Seattle. I go back one week a month to the RV for work and work from home in Montana until I retire in March of 2021. So mine is stationary and my experiences may not be normal but they have not been great. Leveling systems isn't great and we have moved form a site or two to try and get better Satellite location. Today I am struggling with the fridge which stopped working while I was away last time and I came back to a rotten smell and about $150 of spoiled food. 24 hours into trouble shooting it without success. The grey water shut off is not great and likely I need to take it into them to get fixed. There are some other quirks but right now the fridge is very annoying.
wwilkinson01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 02:36 PM   #47

Looking to purchase Eagle 319 MLOK

New to the forum .. if I need to be in a different forum please advise.. just wanting opinions on this model. Likes? Dislikes? May have to travel a distance to pick one up and wondering how the workmanship is o models produced this year? Or prior .. so far this is the one we want. Retired, just sold our Laredo 38í but are planning next summer trips..
Thanks for any info!
Tom n Lisa
TomnLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 09:14 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomnLisa View Post
New to the forum .. if I need to be in a different forum please advise.. just wanting opinions on this model. Likes? Dislikes? May have to travel a distance to pick one up and wondering how the workmanship is o models produced this year? Or prior .. so far this is the one we want. Retired, just sold our Laredo 38í but are planning next summer trips..
Thanks for any info!
Tom n Lisa
We love it overall for how we use it. What I mean we go and setup for a few weeks at a time. The rear kitchen makes it so you have to put the slide out for kitchen access. Now if you plan ahead for a lunch stop it could work. Fit and finish was good. We had several electrical issues that are getting resolved. The BMpro has been good to use with a few growing pains as it is new to Jayco and dealers.

I like the recliners and TV setup.

All being said we would purchase again.
Mike Owens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 02:27 PM   #49

TomnLisa....Just got home from a 2 week 3 stop trip. Only problem I've had with mine was the pendant lights over the island cabinet lost their ground connection but it was an easy fix and Bmpro C/S was great. I fixed it with their help. Our fridge which is the RV dual door Dometic works great even in 105 deg heat and both A/C units running kept the unit at a comfortable 73 in the high heat. That was on a trip this past July. This recent 2 week trip I was packing up every 4-5 days and even had a one nighter at Pismo Beach. The Bmpro makes it easy as I unhitch and tell the rig to auto level then I attend to other things like setting up the sewer connections ect. The rig tows great even with my old 06 ram 2500 and my new truck is really overkill for it. I did go for the Moryde pinbox option. Mine was slow to drain on all the tanks our first trip but the next trip I filled all the tanks full and drained and now it dumps just fine...that was probably our biggest issue with it. My wife is working even when we travel and I like she can set up at the dinning table and we can still have a place to sit and eat at the island bar. I don't use the outside kitchen grill but bought a Blacksone 17" and it fits in the area. I just use it on the picnic table or a small table we carry . I'm more comfortable cooking away from the rig and didn't want to have grease etc inside the storage area for the outside kitchen. Cons with the rig are I wish it had the Max air fans. Also I don't like having to use a wye to drain both gray water tanks and find it easier to just drain the main one... then the kitchen sink one. Just something for you to think about. I'm not sure if the Sanicon option would drain both but if so I would opt for it. We added a topper to the Serta mattress and its bearable. At first I didn't think there was enough kitchen storage but I seem to allways forget about the Island LoL. Long post I know but hope this helps with your decision. Ours is a 2020 and I see now the 2021 is rated for fulltime.
Pullrite Superglide.
Mikayles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 09:23 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Owens View Post
We use small plastic see through bins they will not fall off the shelf and you can see whats inside them.
X2 works great.
camjam is offline   Reply With Quote