Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-29-2019, 07:21 PM   #21

2020 319MLOK Update

Well folks been about 2 months now of ownership of this 2020 Eagle. So far here’s was has happened and here what I did to fix all. BMPRO controller from the start giving error codes. Factory replaced with new. Inlet connections to city water was leaking, tightened nut back of panel . Dining rm slide out of wack. Fixed now. Installed a Winegard GW1000 Gateway WiFi Router. Best investment ever works perfect, continuous signal other that that this is a great rv. So impressed with Jayco quality. So glad this model we chose.
JimM86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 03:10 PM   #22

Jim...glad to hear your getting the bugs worked out and are happy with the rig. I've had trailers since my late 20's and know there will be a few issues I'll need to sort out as time goes by. There's a lot of technology in these newer rigs which I'm trying to catch up on such as resetting the slideout controller etc. I guess that's my biggest concern as on our old rig you just pulled out a hand crank and did it manually. Ill have to look into that wifi router. Places we generally camp at the service is so poor we use our mobile hotspot. I was pleasantly surprised that our theatre seating has the heat and massage as the demo model at the show had electric recline. Did you have any issues connecting the BM pro to your phone?
Mikayles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 04:59 PM   #23

BMPRO to phone

Actually that part went really smoothly. And love the feat of being able to turn on lights remotely mile away. And to check and adjust thermostat also. We have a large pet and before was always a concern. Is the a/c running. Etc. so other that was really great having this away feature. Hope this helps
Old 01-13-2020, 08:33 PM   #24

We had our maiden campout close to home this weekend....most of the problems were due to operator error lol. I got to the campground early as its only half an hr from our house. It was cold and I couldn't for the life of me remember how to turn on the heat. Had the fireplace going but temps were still dropping just not as fast. wife showed up and set it lol. Also our rig seems slow to dump. Our old Alfa you had better be ready...black and gray came out right now once the valves were opened...not so the eagle. it dumps but not in that huge hose filling rush.. Had a good stay all told. No major issues with her once the heater was going. Overall I'm impressed with the rig. Think Jayco did us good.
Attached Thumbnails
our-rig.jpg  
Old 01-13-2020, 08:59 PM   #25

Mikayles

Hi great your enjoying your rig. What a coincidence. I had the same drainage problem with the grey tank Drain when dumping. So I took back to dealer and they kept the rig for 4 days. what they did was fill and dump fill and dump and the results were that they found was during manufacturing there was debris in the tank. And by flushing it finally cleared it. Now when dumping it rushes out. Maybe our figs were built on the same day and shift. Hahahaha. Never know. Both dump tanks act normal now as my previous rigs did. Maybe give this a try. I new something wasn’t right. Hope this helps.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:24 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikayles View Post
We had our maiden campout close to home this weekend....most of the problems were due to operator error lol. I got to the campground early as its only half an hr from our house. It was cold and I couldn't for the life of me remember how to turn on the heat. Had the fireplace going but temps were still dropping just not as fast. wife showed up and set it lol. Also our rig seems slow to dump. Our old Alfa you had better be ready...black and gray came out right now once the valves were opened...not so the eagle. it dumps but not in that huge hose filling rush.. Had a good stay all told. No major issues with her once the heater was going. Overall I'm impressed with the rig. Think Jayco did us good.

This is good to hear, you have a very nice setup, it's making me jealous because I wanted to take mines out again but we are already planning a short trip sometime in May.
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 11:14 PM   #27

Talking New 2020 319MLOK owner

Only issue so far is squeaky floor on cap side between bed and closet. But love it we chose farmhouse decor.
smovy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 12:19 AM   #28

Congrats and welcome. Our bathroom floor had a slight squeek but weve been out now 2 times and its gone. Going again to Pismo for a week on the 11th. Best of luck with your new rig. Our is the farmhouse also
Old 03-03-2020, 09:00 AM   #29

Thanks Mikayles enjoy your Rig.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:12 AM   #30

Pismo is one of our favorite places we were there in February. Enjoy your trip.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:14 AM   #31

What is the BMPRO ?
Old 03-03-2020, 11:52 AM   #32

if you have a 2020 unit it is what controls your slides, awnings, tells you your tank levels, your lighting and controls your climate. On the 319 its the tablet on the wall as you enter your coach. Read about it here: https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f...ter-70390.html
Old 03-04-2020, 10:17 AM   #33

319MLOK 2 recliners vs Movie seats

Does anyone have movie seats and prefer recliners? Just purchased my Rig 2/25/2020 and Movie seats weren't available.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:19 AM   #34

Thanks Mikayles we must have the earlier 2020 version I have the one control system.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:21 AM   #35

Hi
I bought our 319 MLOK 5th wheel last October. My name is Jerry. Happy to chat. Right now I am trying to change the tail light but can't figure out how to remove the lense. Have had furnace trouble and need a sail switch replacement.
Gerald Clute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 11:38 PM   #36

Rv genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM86 View Post
Hi just picked up our 2020 319mlok last weeks. Looking for other same model owners to Chat, swap out ideas, concerns, and troubleshooting any other issues. As these are new to the BMPRO Jaycommand controllers looking for to receive and give support for us specific model owners. If interested please contact me. Thanks Jim M
After sitting for 4 months my BMpro won’t connect with the RV genius. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled still won’t connect. I can’t use my phone app or the main screen to run the controls any ideas?
Farmboy98922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 01:11 PM   #37

Is the trailer battery charged up? I know mine doesn't like low voltage so I keep it on a small solar panel in storage.
Old 04-17-2020, 07:30 PM   #38

Farmboy98922

If you need a person to contact at BMPRO I have the engineer cellphone number.
Private message me. Thanks
Old 04-18-2020, 11:25 AM   #39

Yes it is charged I got it working had to turn on tethering to make it connect. Thanks
Farmboy98922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 01:12 PM   #40

2020 319mlok refrigerator issues

Hello from Texas,
We purchased a 2020 319MLOK in February and have taken it out twice. We have had several issues but have managed to modify or repair them all ourselves so far.
The only exception is the refrigerator.
Trip #1 going--- We used containers and tension rods but when arriving to campsite only 70 miles later, the shelves had popped UP and jammed our door open and we had trouble getting the slide open.
Trip #1 coming home----strapped the door handles but the shelves still popped out and everything fell out when we opened the door.

Trip#2 going--put everything in the crispers and strapped the door and still had a train wreck.
Trip #2 coming home---wedged foam rubber to hold shelves in back brackets, used containers, and tension bars, total disasters and this time had a broken shelf and the entire outside door fell off. (This may have been from the door popping open on the first trip and getting wedges behind the slide).

We are not going far and driving like a normal person pulling a 5th wheel would. All open highway. My only thought is being in the back, it is extra bumpy? The shelves clearly do not have the locking support they should but am I the ONLY person having this issue? Short of replacing the refrigerator or traveling with everything out-any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kellan
kshaw is offline   Reply With Quote