Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-13-2012, 05:43 PM   #1

Glad things went well, isn't that Revolution slick, gotta love it. (here we go, this is really post #2, post below is #1)
nylyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 05:44 PM   #2

maiden voyage

If you check previous post, you know Kitty and I picked up the new bunk house on March 30th. Finally this weekend we were able to make it's maiden voyage for a weekend trip. I want to report, it all went smooth as clock work. No problems with the unit at all, other than a couple minor things. The hinge pin on the toliet seat came out, but I quickly replaced it. Also, the sliding door retainer at the lower side needed the screw tightened.

All in all, thus far, I'm so pleased with the new unit. It definately is not a "Designer" but it is a good unit.

The Reese Revolution Pin Box is great.

Shorty
Shorty Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:09 PM   #3
Site Team

Glad to hear all went well. As Nylyon said, the post order is incorrect. Another glitch in the system!
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #4

We went to Black Mesa State Park in the NW corner of the Oklahoma panhandle. It is a beautiful place. Always quiet. A page out of the old west. If you ever get the opportunity to go there, please do. You will enjoy. Unless you are looking for water sports. No water sports. Just relaxing times visiting with other campers.
Old 05-13-2012, 07:38 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty Cox View Post
If you check previous post, you know Kitty and I picked up the new bunk house on March 30th. Finally this weekend we were able to make it's maiden voyage for a weekend trip. I want to report, it all went smooth as clock work. No problems with the unit at all, other than a couple minor things. The hinge pin on the toliet seat came out, but I quickly replaced it. Also, the sliding door retainer at the lower side needed the screw tightened.

All in all, thus far, I'm so pleased with the new unit. It definately is not a "Designer" but it is a good unit.

The Reese Revolution Pin Box is great.

Shorty
Congrats Shorty...enjoy.

What kind of unit do you have?

2012 Pinnacle 36KPTS - Kitchen Pantry Triple Slide
Mor/Ryde suspension and pin box, Dual pane windows, Auto Leveling System, 2 A/C's, Sailun G's and more...
View photos

Our Trip Journal
Larry G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:19 AM   #6

Larry, we got a 31.5 FBHS.

We are so ready for Memorial Day weekend when we can return to Black Mesa for a second outing. Maybe we will remember the black pepper for that trip!!!!!!

Shorty