Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-31-2021, 01:19 AM   #21

I do need to get with the dealer next week and see how things coming, not to hurry them by any means I just would like to see what going on.
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 09:36 AM   #22

321 rsts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big1 View Post
Well, as some of you know that I took my 321rsts in for them to repaint my front cap and some other items under warranty of course.

So I got an text today saying that they found a defect in my rear wall so they have to replaced my rear wall, (whattttt, are you joking). They had to get approver from Jayco to replace it so it look like that they will be keeping it a little longer, bummer.

But I am so glad that they found it when they had it so they could see that it needed to be replace, it would have been bad for us going down the road and my rear wall fall out, lol.

It is what it is they are going to take care of it though, now should I tell my wife with what they said if I tell her she might want to chew them out so I might keep it to my self, if I can.

Big1,
I haven't posted anything on the forum in quite a while. I have had many problems with my 321RSTS since I got it in Feb. of 2018 and didn't want to just keep posting problems.
The biggest problem I had since I posted last was the frame around the kitchen slide. While I was in Florida last winter I noticed a bunch of the screw heads were popping off the outside of the kitchen slide. I called the dealer and Jayco (along with emails) to notify them since my warranty was about to run out. They said to bring it in to my dealer when I got back and that the warranty would cover it since I notified them (with pictures) before the end of the warranty. It turned out to be the frame for the slide. It was not installed correctly and had to be replaced. It was a major expense so I am glad I caught it.
I have had a lot of problems with my 2018 Eagle 321RSTS over the 2 year warranty period. I have checked and checked constantly to try and get everything fixed. I think I have finally gotten everything taken care of. Time will tell.
We were supposed to be in Florida for the winter again this year but things came up at home that didn't allow us to go. It is winterized and we will be checking it out thoroughly this spring before we take off on a trip in June.
Hope you get yours back soon.
B&W Companion 5th Wheel

Centerville,TN
backpack1953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 02:18 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by backpack1953 View Post
Big1,
I haven't posted anything on the forum in quite a while. I have had many problems with my 321RSTS since I got it in Feb. of 2018 and didn't want to just keep posting problems.
The biggest problem I had since I posted last was the frame around the kitchen slide. While I was in Florida last winter I noticed a bunch of the screw heads were popping off the outside of the kitchen slide. I called the dealer and Jayco (along with emails) to notify them since my warranty was about to run out. They said to bring it in to my dealer when I got back and that the warranty would cover it since I notified them (with pictures) before the end of the warranty. It turned out to be the frame for the slide. It was not installed correctly and had to be replaced. It was a major expense so I am glad I caught it.
I have had a lot of problems with my 2018 Eagle 321RSTS over the 2 year warranty period. I have checked and checked constantly to try and get everything fixed. I think I have finally gotten everything taken care of. Time will tell.
We were supposed to be in Florida for the winter again this year but things came up at home that didn't allow us to go. It is winterized and we will be checking it out thoroughly this spring before we take off on a trip in June.
Hope you get yours back soon.

Yes, thank you sir, I just text them today to ask them the status but I haven't heard no word as of yet. With all of the problem and with my warranty being up this month, I don't know.

We are thinking about trading it in but we are so upside down into it, it's not even funny. We love the lay out but we have look at the GD Solitude 310gk but we not even sure that want have problem.

Well, when we do get it back we will take it slow and thank about what to do but in the meantime we just going to keep it.
Old 06-28-2021, 04:46 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big1 View Post
Yes, thank you sir, I just text them today to ask them the status but I haven't heard no word as of yet. With all of the problem and with my warranty being up this month, I don't know.

We are thinking about trading it in but we are so upside down into it, it's not even funny. We love the lay out but we have look at the GD Solitude 310gk but we not even sure that want have problem.

Well, when we do get it back we will take it slow and thank about what to do but in the meantime we just going to keep it.
Saw in another post that you got you got the 5ef out of the shop. Can you give us an update on what they had to do?
Demco 18K Autoslide Hitch and Timbrens
2019 Ford F350 SB 6.7L Diesel (Gone)
Radar57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 09:37 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar57 View Post
Saw in another post that you got you got the 5ef out of the shop. Can you give us an update on what they had to do?

Yes sir, they had to replaced the whole back wall, a piece of panel underneath the stairs had to be reattach, the pop up usb power supply that is on the kitchen counter had to be replaces also.

They finally repainted the front cap but they didn't put all of the decal on so they had to reorder the right ones, so they say, they made a mistake and left some inside our fiver but they said it was the wrong one, to me it look good but they allow me to keep those unused decal.

The eagle head is only on the front cap now so it look bare but that's okay because we needed it back. So when the other decal come in they are going to want us to bring it back in, bummer but not until the summer is over those. Thank you for asking, I was just out there today getting it ready so we can go on a trip after the 4th of July, can't wait.
Old 06-30-2021, 03:39 PM   #26

Great to hear things are working your way and you'll be able to use your 5er this year. I know last year out of 7 months of camping season for us our 5er was in the shop for 5 of those months. Anyway hope you have a great safe trip.
Demco 18K Autoslide Hitch and Timbrens
2019 Ford F350 SB 6.7L Diesel (Gone)
Radar57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 05:07 PM   #27

Glad you got it out of the shop Big1. Safe travels and hope the fixing is done... When we had fron cap painted had issue with decal so ours justs
Has the Jayco logo and the Jayco bird

RoadrunnerII

TV 2016 F250 Crew Sterling Gray SB 6.7 PS airlift ultimate Air bags
2017 Eagle 321RSTS
Pullrite autoslider
RoadrunnerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 05:51 PM   #28

So glad to hear you’re finally going to get back on the road. Been quite a process.
2024 Chevy 3500HD DRW
TxLoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 09:49 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadrunnerII View Post
Glad you got it out of the shop Big1. Safe travels and hope the fixing is done... When we had fron cap painted had issue with decal so ours justs
Has the Jayco logo and the Jayco bird

RoadrunnerII

Yeah that is what we have now just the Jayco bird it might grow on me just having the bird but will see after they get the other decals.
Old 06-30-2021, 09:51 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxLoser View Post
So glad to hear you’re finally going to get back on the road. Been quite a process.
Wow, you never lie about that I was so glad to get it back now I am getting her ready to leave on the 5th.