Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Go Back   Jayco RV Owners Forum > Trailers, 5th Wheels, and Motorhomes > Jayco Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 04-29-2018, 03:05 PM   #1

NEED HELP 2015 Jayco 5thr 339flqs NO power to my LCI Electronic Leveling

Used in the morning my leveler to setup , later that day I heard system beeping from the box and went to turn on and beeping stop and system won’t turn on ? Checked all fuses I could find seems like I’m missing something maybe a in line fuse somewhere ? If any one has any advice I sure would appreciate it . Thanks a lot , Tony
Toneman69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 04:10 PM   #2

Assuming you are plugged in to shore power and your battery is charged, I'd unplug the power wire from the back of your control pad and check it with a electrical meter to see if it has power coming from the controller. If not, the controller is bad. Been there. Replaced that.

2020 Ram Longhorn 6.7 Cummins Aisin CC DRW
2015 Eagle Premier 371FLFS
JaycoAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 04:20 PM   #3

Do you mean unplug at the box from battery with the four 30 amp fuses or the back of the actual box of system ? Thanks again
Old 04-29-2018, 05:54 PM   #4

The wire you need to check is a 4 conductor (green, black, red, yellow) inside a black corrugated wire cover that leaves the brain (controller). The controller also has the power wires from the battery and the 6 plug in wires from the 6 jacks. When the wire leaves the controller, it travels to the control pad. You will need to remove the control pad and unplug this wire in order to check for power coming from the controller. In my case, there was a message on the control pad that said "comm error check wiring". Meaning there was a communication error. The unit would not turn on. I traced the problem to the controller by checking the voltage of the wires from the controller to the control pad. There was no voltage. LCI replaced the controller. Problem free since then.

2020 Ram Longhorn 6.7 Cummins Aisin CC DRW
2015 Eagle Premier 371FLFS
JaycoAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 06:39 PM   #5

Will give that a try in the morning JaycoAl thanks for the detailed instructions
Old 04-30-2018, 07:35 PM   #6

My problem was the ground wire for the 12v to the control wasn’t crimped in the wirenut and just “fell out” after a couple times
2017 F-350 Platinum CC SRW
klassic is offline   Reply With Quote