Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-02-2021, 07:26 AM   #101

It seems lately that there is a memory leak. Need to go into the tablet setting app, select storage and remove temporary files.
nylyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 08:06 AM   #102

I had to clear the memory of mine not too long ago. BmPro has no idea why my memory filled. Just google the topic and it will give you instructions
h3is3m2n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 09:30 AM   #103

Sounds like the network connection went off line. Power down and restart the keypad.
Mike Owens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 05:57 AM   #104

Bmpro - cloud connect not working

I have a 2020 357MDOK, Bluetooth works great (a bit slow) but cloud account not at all. All updates are on the system and my phone, wifi is connected via my own router (this Google device does not like 5G, will not find it and I have to use slower speed), cloud accounts are logged in. App in RV says logged in as does my phone. NOTHING works...... this is a huge issue as we need to control temp from my home as our RV is parked at the beach for summer as a get away for weekend and stays connected. (so far not impressed - also added tank sensors from BMPRO and you have to hit the connect button every time you want a reading - why don't they stay connected as this is not convenient at all?

Any help is appreciated?
Jeff-357MDOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:53 AM   #105

Everybody will hate me for saying this, but every question can be answered in the manual. I found out the hard way, but still all the same, everything I needed to know was there. Exception: If the BMPro (android tablet) is left unactivated for long periods of time without being charged (solar panel, etc. - winter storage and all CB's off), the tablet will be useless. Solution: remove tablet from wall (it just pops off), remove little connector on side of tablet, plug into wall charger at house and keep over winter. I modified mine so a wall charger can be plugged into it easier (cut a bit of plastic away from the charging socket (plugin) You will know once you remove the tablet. BTW: These are very cheap Chinese android tablet that can be had on the net for about $35-$40 if you really shop. Worse case: BMPro app on your phone which I find easier to work with when operating the slides. Also, the settings must be setup to your liking and yes, the bluetooth has a pause in it before connecting (normal)
Edutron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 11:25 AM   #106

I read manuals but no help from this one, also I have the system not going into deep sleep, this was not in the manual but made system more responsive.

Any recommendation on why does the cloud account not work ????

Wifi is working as I added firesticks to watch TV - not sure why smart TVs were not included being 2020 model but I digress. Also had to swap the Cable splitter out behind main TV as the one included did not work with new spectrum internet. FYI if anyone is having issues.
Jeff-357MDOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 12:36 AM   #107

I hate to read issues like these, knock on wood our system has been ticking along full timing since feb 2020 with almost no issues. I hope it stays this way.

I run across and read posts like these when I am trying to learn something new about the camper, todays read is adding a 3rd A/C unit the the 377.

Be blessed ya'll an d hopefully happy travels to ya.

2020 North Point 377 RLBH
2021 RAM 4500 Laramie 8' dually bed
Wife, Kiddo, RIP our beloved Pitbull Jemma :(.
Wind Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 06:10 AM   #108

Got my new BMPro touch pad yesterday. The one it is replacing has the same analog buttons at the bottom but with one difference. The buttons on the left are labeled 1, 2, 3 and 4 on the original and the new one is labeled 1, 2, 3 and WP. Any idea what the WP stands for?
F350guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 10:27 AM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by F350guy View Post
Got my new BMPro touch pad yesterday. The one it is replacing has the same analog buttons at the bottom but with one difference. The buttons on the left are labeled 1, 2, 3 and 4 on the original and the new one is labeled 1, 2, 3 and WP. Any idea what the WP stands for?
On my '21 357MDOK it is for the water pump.
skidoomatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 02:34 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidoomatt View Post
On my '21 357MDOK it is for the water pump.
Water pump, now that makes perfect sense but makes me feel perfectly stupid. In my defense I had never pushed the number 4 (now labeled WP) button on the pad. I had no idea it turned on the pump.

Next question. What should I expect when I replace the old tablet with the new one? I am hopeful it pairs right up with the functions but I did have to do something with the old one to get it to recognize that I have a heat pump with the bedroom air.
Old 08-01-2021, 08:09 AM   #111

Check out this YouTube video series. There are 17 videos
"Tech Tip #1 - Navigating around JAYCOMMAND™ Smart RV System"
YouTube channel: BMPRO

https://youtu.be/r8DV0ndHaD0
Reese Goosebox
Pammac36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 09:45 AM   #112

Hooking up the new tablet was easy. It paired right up and everything worked as usual. The only thing I had to do was tell it I have a heat pump with the bedroom air.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:15 PM   #113

Which tablet did go with? It fit in the holder ok?
nylyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 09:33 PM   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan617 View Post
Will you need a PIN code to take a crap?
I believe you’ll need one to flush to get rid of the stink.,,,, Don’t forget your pin code
kirkelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 09:56 PM   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylyon View Post
Which tablet did go with? It fit in the holder ok?
It was an exact duplicate of the one it replaced. I used the original bracket even though it came with a new one.
Old 10-11-2021, 06:46 AM   #116

How do you remove the controller from the wall (the part that has the touch screen where you control the entire RV? I have seen posts that say "just pop it off", but I have tugged pretty hard and it doesn't seem to budge. I'm afraid I will rip it out of the wall by its roots if I pull too hard, creating a bigger problem for myself. This is the controller that I am referring to.

https://teambmpro.com/wp-content/upl...nd-300x300.png
cmikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 05:39 AM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-357MDOK View Post
I have a 2020 357MDOK, Bluetooth works great (a bit slow) but cloud account not at all. All updates are on the system and my phone, wifi is connected via my own router (this Google device does not like 5G, will not find it and I have to use slower speed), cloud accounts are logged in. App in RV says logged in as does my phone. NOTHING works...... this is a huge issue as we need to control temp from my home as our RV is parked at the beach for summer as a get away for weekend and stays connected. (so far not impressed - also added tank sensors from BMPRO and you have to hit the connect button every time you want a reading - why don't they stay connected as this is not convenient at all?

Any help is appreciated?
Forgive me if I have misread your post. I had something similar happen shortly after getting our Pinnacle 3 months ago. I was connected to our home WiFi , the unit sits by my shop for now, and it worked well initially. One day it stopped working via WiFi, although showing connected at the wall panel and logged in on the phone App, and Bluetooth was fine. What I seem to have found in my case was that although you are connected to your WiFi's name, Winegard needs to be at the top of the network page controlling the connection, and your WiFi's name below it, showing either saved , or just looking at mine now at the RV camp, it says disabled with Winegard on top running things. Somehow, my connection had switched back to the home WiFi and worked fine after Winegard took charge again. It doesn't make sense but it seemed to have worked. I will go walk in a bit to confirm, but it has been working great at home since. Do you mind telling me more about the gas tank sensors? I am interested in them, another company makes them as well, but prefer to stick with the BMPRO family if I can
Rene
Old 02-09-2022, 10:12 AM   #118

Remote light not working

I had the remote in the bedroom that controls the lights and the slides stop working. I replaced the battery and that didn’t help so since it was still under warranty I had it replaced and it’s still not working. Does it need to be paired to the BM Pro, or is there another fox to the problem?
Attached Thumbnails
D954FE7D-D0C5-44C7-8EE6-261058246E4E.jpg  
Ahegwer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 10:56 AM   #119

I believe I read in the manual that you will need to sync/reconnect this remote To the node.
TMZ1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 01:34 PM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmikal View Post
How do you remove the controller from the wall (the part that has the touch screen where you control the entire RV? I have seen posts that say "just pop it off", but I have tugged pretty hard and it doesn't seem to budge. I'm afraid I will rip it out of the wall by its roots if I pull too hard, creating a bigger problem for myself. This is the controller that I am referring to.
Just grab the two bottom corners and pull. This pops the bottom away from the wall... then raise the whole thing up an inch and it comes off the wall. There's a short wire attached to the back. note: be careful when you unplug this wire to avoid it falling down into the wall. Ask someone to help hold onto the wire. (I didn't and spent a half hour getting the wire back up to the plate).
PullRite #4452 OE Adapter & #2700 SuperGlide Hitch
Stan&Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote