Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-02-2021, 01:45 PM   #1

New Eagle Owner

We picked up our 2021 Eagle 319 MLOK on Saturday that we ordered back in May. So excited to get it but were surprised but a few changes.

1. The interior design used different material on the valances and the back splash in the bathroom.

2. The outdoor kitchen eliminated the cook top option. In its place they now have the JayPort on the side that you insert a bbq stand into this hitch tube. We mentioned this to the dealer and they are sending us the griddle that mounts to the bbq stand, not sure if it was supposed to come with it or not.

3. There is knife slots behind the stove to hold 7 knives, had NO CLUE this existed but love that its there.

4. Also a surprise was the prewire for winegard router.

5. Came standard with TMPS which we didn't select as an option but glad we ended up with it.

Overall super excited to get her set up and out on the road. Will miss our 2012 JayFlight that raised our 4 grandkids.
Attached Thumbnails
EAGLE (2).jpg  

Michael Duncan

2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK
2022 F350 CC SB 6.7 Power Stroke
H20mike6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 02:28 PM   #2

Welcome from Wisconsin. Congrats and enjoy your 2021 Eagle 319 MLOK.

1. Manufacturers have the 'right' to make changes. It's in their fine print. Hope you like the different material on the valances and the back splash.

2. You're going to like that griddle. We have a Blackstone griddle that we use all the time.

3. Those knife slots may also be vents from behind the oven. So be careful, if you use metal handle knives they could get hot.

5. Those TPMS systems are real nice to have.
wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 03:32 PM   #3

Thanks! We do love all the changes and once we got the griddle thing figured out we were happy with that change, wasn't sure what we were doing w/ that cook top anyway.

Michael Duncan

2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK
Old 08-02-2021, 04:43 PM   #4

I like how Jayco brags about "industry best" outside kitchen. We pick up our 30.5 RSOK on Thursday and it has a tiny fridge and a drawer with no cook surface. Dealer says he will get us a blackstone- that is yet to be determined.
jaydreamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 05:16 PM   #5

Congratulations. That's a beautiful 5th wheel.
PullRite #4452 OE Adapter & #2700 SuperGlide Hitch
Stan&Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 05:43 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydreamin View Post
I like how Jayco brags about "industry best" outside kitchen. We pick up our 30.5 RSOK on Thursday and it has a tiny fridge and a drawer with no cook surface. Dealer says he will get us a blackstone- that is yet to be determined.

Thats exactly what happened to us. Fridge was the same size but the missing cook top was a surprise. I have to be honest, once the griddle arrives (they told us the same, they'd send it to the house) I'll be happier with that I think. Enjoy the new rig!

Michael Duncan

2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK
Old 08-02-2021, 05:44 PM   #7

thank you, can't wait to get it out camping

Michael Duncan

2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK
Old 08-02-2021, 08:48 PM   #8

We have 2020, we took OUT our cooktop and changed it into additional drawer. The ORM capitol grill didnt cook at that well. We bought 28 blackstone and woud never go back. We dont use out gas port to run griddle but have std 20 lb spare tank so we can put blackstone away from camper and under a small popup. Many campers express concern that heat from capitol grill will melt/discolor the overhead door so we opted a different route
DBuley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 09:27 PM   #9

The heat was my thought right off the bat. I would never use the drawer cooking unit - my wife is really into the idea of the blackstone grill and is excited for it(if we get it. Im sure its a certificate). Im guessing the arm keeps the blackstone a safe distance away from the side of camper. I have my parents weber kettle grill from the 70's (think avacado green kettle) that I take with us and use regularly. My parents are gone but like to take something of theirs with me for sentimental reasons.
jaydreamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 09:39 PM   #10

Our blackstone is free standing unit. Frame does break down and fold up for storage. Makes cooking simple now. This does not mount to bumper like some models.
DBuley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 01:50 AM   #11

Congrats! Awesome setup I love that floor plan.
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 10:05 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBuley View Post
We have 2020, we took OUT our cooktop and changed it into additional drawer. The ORM capitol grill didnt cook at that well. We bought 28 blackstone and woud never go back. We dont use out gas port to run griddle but have std 20 lb spare tank so we can put blackstone away from camper and under a small popup. Many campers express concern that heat from capitol grill will melt/discolor the overhead door so we opted a different route

Yeah that cook top just seemed odd to me, was it for grilling, was it for pots? Glad we got swapped out with the new option. I just got a blackstone for home and I'm excited to start using it.

Michael Duncan

2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK
Old 08-03-2021, 10:06 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydreamin View Post
The heat was my thought right off the bat. I would never use the drawer cooking unit - my wife is really into the idea of the blackstone grill and is excited for it(if we get it. Im sure its a certificate). Im guessing the arm keeps the blackstone a safe distance away from the side of camper. I have my parents weber kettle grill from the 70's (think avacado green kettle) that I take with us and use regularly. My parents are gone but like to take something of theirs with me for sentimental reasons.

I have a few of my dads things I take camping for the same reasons. We just bought a Blackstone for the house so we're excited about that. Glad the RV will also have one.

Michael Duncan

2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK
Old 08-03-2021, 10:07 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big1 View Post
Congrats! Awesome setup I love that floor plan.

Thanks we do to, it was unique Heartland I think makes a copy cat version of it but just not the same quality

Michael Duncan

2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK