Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-11-2020, 09:26 PM   #41

Furrion volume cntl issue -Email sent to you

Landtrekker,
Email sent, please let me know how it worked if you try it. Reply to my email address. -Thanks
-MLitt
mlitt55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 05:47 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by prm99v6 View Post
As a reminder, both my radios in my 2019 North Point 377 had a volume issue where pressing the volume button on the remote (not holding but one press and let go) in either the up or down mode would allow the volume on the radio change all the way until the stop. This means blasting the speakers out on the up side, or shutting the sound off on the down side.

When I discovered the problem, I contacted Furrion and worked with them to confirm it is not the desired operation and that the radios were faulty. Unfortunately, I had to go to the dealer for warrantied replacements.

My dealer ordered two new radios which I picked up and installed today. Alas, I had the same problem.

I contacted Furrion again, but this time, I was told (by the same person as last time) that a firmware update was available to fix the issue. They emailed me the instructions and the update which I performed (took 15 seconds). This fixed the issue on both brand new radios. I am packing up my old radios so my dealer can send them back.

If you having this issue, I can provide the information Furrion gave me or you can contact Furrion to get it from them.
Can you send me the update with instructions? I have the same problem with my furrion volume control.
GRNLITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 07:08 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRNLITE View Post
Can you send me the update with instructions? I have the same problem with my furrion volume control.
I had that in my 2018 321RSTS. Went to the dealer twice, RV's of Sacramento, they played dump said they never heard of the problem.. Both times thy gave me a new remote and saying the remotes were bad. Neither fixed it. Funny they never heard of the problem when i can read post here of people taking their rigs into the same dealer for the same issues, funny but not surprising. I tried the update and thought it fixed it but still have the issues. I believe, since many many people have the same problem, that Jayco is hiding the issue to avoid an overall recall. There is defiantly an issue with those radios. Make sure to report back in a few weeks. I suspect you will find the problem will not resolve with the update.
kirkelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 06:05 PM   #44

I have a 2018 Pinnacle 28FLWS that we purchased new and it has this same exact problem. Would you please email me with the link?
craig_bu@woh.rr.com
CraigBU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 05:30 AM   #45

I would if I could but I no longer have the script that Furrion sent. I suggest you contact Furrion and explain the issue and hopefully they will send it.
Good Luck
Don
drwnkw67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 10:29 PM   #46

Sorry for the delay everyone. I don’t have the update anymore. I can’t believe they are still shipping with this issue. Call Furrion. They sent it to me in an email.

Tow Rig: 2015 Ford F-450 Platinum, airbags, B&W Companion hitch for factory puck system.
prm99v6 is offline   Reply With Quote