Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-15-2017, 03:16 PM   #1

New Owner - The One That Will Stick Arround Forawhile

Hi Everyone...!

My name is Eddie.

I have been roaming around the West Coast and nearby States of this amazing country for several years now. Motorcycle, Jeep and sometimes even on foot... I slept under every bush, tree or rock I encountered...you probably seen me on the road at some point on your travels....

Long story short I woke up one morning and my back was as stiff as horse shoe...it was around 3am, cold and I had to pee... The wind was blowing so hard and the tent walls were hitting my face... My G-Friend was all mad on me that I brought her on this trip to "freeze to death"... At that singular moment I knew...I got old and it's time to upgrade.

First things first I got a new girlfriend. Then sold my Jeep with the tent. Drove to the town and bought myself a brand new Dodge Ram 2500 and a spotless...and I say spotless 2006 Jayco Eagle.

Picked up this beauty for 10K with all the accessories, dishes, card games and even the robe. Plus the owners give me a Pull Rite Super-Slide hitch for free... I figured this alone would cost me couple of grand so I did myself a favor and took it...

Anyhow...don't want to bore you guys to death and make you read a lot, just want to sat simple Hello…

I will have a lot of questions to ask and to learn, this is my first trailer of any kind so I am looking forward to back in to or smash something… I have a feeling this is going to be a fun adventure…

TheIronWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 03:20 PM   #2

Sounds like you almost stole it! Great looking combo, but I'm partial to the Ram myself! Enjoy the new camper...and the new G-friend!
Old 06-15-2017, 06:10 PM   #3

Congrats on the new GF man!!

Oh yeah.....on the fifth wheel too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 Pinnacle 36 KPTS
2016 F350 Lariat CC LB dually 6.7
jasum is offline   Reply With Quote