Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-14-2017, 12:06 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadrunnerII View Post
We have an eagle 321rsts with the android based wall mounted screen. Either use the phone/tablet app or the wall mounted screen. Inside the one cabinet was the sticker with the ssid for the trailer wifi access point and the from factory password. Ha even it setup on both phone and tablet. My problem is we have a second awning with led light that does not show up. Otherwise everything levelers, main awning and led light, 3 slides all show up. I have only 1 accent light which is the main awning light. I'm an It guy tore into it to see what I had. Either missing a controller or wiring for the second awning and light
RoadrunnerII

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Yes easy to setup and use on my Android. I use it every time to hitch/unhitch, raise/lower landing gear and auto level. Awesome to use in the truck while backing and making changes to hitch height too!

Just have to remember to turn off wifi after using it. I couldn't figure out why google maps couldn't navigate or find me until I realized I was still connected to the MYRv wifi connection.
Old 09-14-2017, 03:40 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wire View Post
I checked every drawer and cabinet, and no sticker with ssid / password.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK then look for the actual hub You may have to remove a false back in one of the cabinets. Mine was behind the cabinet directly beside the master panel with the tank monitor system. You will have a hub somewhere to provide the wifi connection. The password will be on the hub. You can download all the manuals from the lci site. If you have the bracket for the remote I would be calling the dealer ASAP and have it shipped to you or getting one sent ASAP from Jayco. Mine has no remote. Just the android based wall mount. But I can access the hub via my phone or tablet once I connect to the trailer WiFi ssid.

RoadrunnerII

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

TV 2016 F250 Crew Sterling Gray SB 6.7 PS airlift ultimate Air bags
2017 Eagle 321RSTS
Pullrite autoslider
RoadrunnerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 07:05 AM   #23

No Wireless on new HTs?

Well... I'll be damned! I decided to look for the hub, and there in the back wall of the cabinet next to the tank monitor system, is the password and ssid. It was perfectly hidden behind a roll of paper towels my wife had placed in there, and I guess I had assumed it would be on the inside cabinet door when I went looking through every cabinet multiple times yesterday.

I guess my dealers have never seen this setup, all they knew was that the remote had been removed.

I haven't set it up yet, but thanks you guys for coming through when the dealer, the manual, the how-to video on the touch screen, the iPhone app, and Lippert customer service couldn't help! I emailed Jayco too but I'm sure it takes a while to get a response from them directly.

It'll be interesting to see if I ever use the remote functionality, but at least now I know it's there!

Wire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 01:45 AM   #24

Quote:
I guess I'm just going to have wait and take it back to the dealer when I can. There is no way to enable wifi, the menu screen is missing wifi as a setup option, and the app won't connect.

It sounds like your trying to use the app to connect to the WIFI. You need to connect your phone to the WIFI before you open the app.
waterwalkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 01:49 AM   #25

Quote:
So I just brought home my 2018 30.5 MBOK. I'm VERY happy with it, but I have a question. Is there any way to open the slides and awnings wirelessly anymore?

The Jayco website still touts a wireless remote as a feature, but there is no longer a wireless remote in a cradle by the entry door. There is an android based small tablet in the hall, but mine is permanently attached. So no matter if I use the tablet or the hard switches, I can't see all of the slides from the inside. I can't see the awning well at all. And I obviously can't see the outside of the slides.

The tablet has some self-help features that demonstrate pushing a latch to detach it from the wall, but it is clearly a different version and mine doesn't do that. It also mentions a phone app, but the first steps in setting it up involve menu options that don't even exist on this tablet (for setting up coach wireless).

The only thing the tablet does better is give me access to autolevel faults and to extending the gear manually/individually, but again I can't see the legs while I do it?!

So, does anyone out there have a new HT that can tell me if I'm missing something?

I have the 2018 30.5 MBOK as well. Open the cabinet above the sink, to the right of the microwave. There should be a label that says One Control and it should have login information on it. If not, then you may have to dig deeper. That same cabinet has a false back on it. Behind that panel is the actual router.
At least that's were mine is, and since we have the same model, it should be the same.
waterwalkers is offline   Reply With Quote