Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-07-2015, 07:03 AM   #11

Ranger0275 & Freddirkse - curious what hitch you matched up to? I'm looking at the Pullrite Superglide, but haven't pulled the trigger on the hitch yet. Your input?

Fire_Instructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 09:50 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire_Instructor View Post
Ranger0275 & Freddirkse - curious what hitch you matched up to? I'm looking at the Pullrite Superglide, but haven't pulled the trigger on the hitch yet. Your input?
My tow vehicle (GMC 3500 Dually) already had the B&W ball-in-bed hitch installed, so I went with a new B&W RVK3500 Companion hitch. Installation was a breeze and hookup/unhook is very easy.

I don't know anything about the Pullrite and as far as pulling, I'm not sure I can give any worthy feedback yet. I've pulled lots of trailers and boats before, but this is a new tow vehicle for me and I've never pulled anything nearly this heavy before either so I don't have a good comparison grid. I've pulled it about 200 miles so far and it's quite a bit more 'jerky' than I was anticipating, especially with the MOR/Ryde pinbox, but I may be expecting too much. Stopping and starting seem pretty smooth overall.

freddirkse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 12:43 AM   #13

My wife and I received our 377 at the end of August and we absolutely love it, we have a 6year old son he loves having his own room now. We have had tons of people at campgrounds ask if we could give them a tour of the trailer and they love it a lot of them are full timers and they love the layout.

Roadking is offline   Reply With Quote