Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-31-2023, 06:31 PM   #1

North Point thermostat control

I have a 22 NP 382FLRB. The BMPRO shows all three AC units. The main unit has a heat selection but no heat pump option (which I have). On the all near the half bath there is also a conventional thermostat and that one has a heat pump option and seems to control the main unit. Does anyone else have this and know why it is just not all on the BMPRO?
ewallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 07:48 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewallace View Post
I have a 22 NP 382FLRB. The BMPRO shows all three AC units. The main unit has a heat selection but no heat pump option (which I have). On the all near the half bath there is also a conventional thermostat and that one has a heat pump option and seems to control the main unit. Does anyone else have this and know why it is just not all on the BMPRO?
Did the third AC come from factory or dealer installed?

2017 Ram Cummins 3500, 4x4, Dually Aisin, 3.73
B&W hitch
Learjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 08:25 PM   #3

As far as I know factory. it is in the front living and is controlled by the BMPRO.
I though about changing the configuration in the BMPRO to try and control it. The other thing is on the BMPRO the main AC temp sensor does not read
ewallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 07:39 AM   #4

Quote:
Doesn't make sense. Our Pinnacle has the 3 AC units from the factory. The main unit controls the furnace/heat pump options. The "second AC" per the BMPRO App shows a heat option, but it doesn't do anything. It may be a generic thing with BMPRO. The third one is strictly AC. We do not have a separate thermostat anywhere.
Old 02-04-2023, 08:38 AM   #5

Quote:
As far as I know factory. it is in the front living and is controlled by the BMPRO.
I though about changing the configuration in the BMPRO to try and control it. The other thing is on the BMPRO the main AC temp sensor does not read
I would contact JAYCO and ask if it came from the factory or if it was a dealer install. If the dealer did the install, programming it may be a challenge. As jetlag said the separate thermostat is what doesn't make sense.

https://www.jayco.com/contact-towable-service/