Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-13-2016, 06:27 AM   #1

Northpoint Color Change

Our dealer told us last Saturday when we finalized our order that Jayco changed the exterior color of the northpoint. They had no pictures or any other info other then it may resemble the color of the new eagle grey. Has anybody heard this or have info where to find pics?

Thanks
Erichards2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 08:06 PM   #2
jsk

Subscribed. We ordered 2 weeks ago and would be disappointed if it showed up a gray color. We were not informed of a color change.
jsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 05:38 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsk View Post
Subscribed. We ordered 2 weeks ago and would be disappointed if it showed up a gray color. We were not informed of a color change.
I would give them a quick call to find out. Our dealer said any new 2017 order will be a new color. We have been in contact with dealer and just waiting to hear back from there Jayco rep. I will keep you posted
Old 10-14-2016, 07:02 AM   #4

DEMAMD the dealer deliver the RV in the colors you EXPECTED!!!!!

If they won't deliver, tell 'em you'll settle for the other color for a $3K discount.

(You'll have to work on your exasperated sigh to sell it properly)

Sitting in The Cheap Seats.
And proud of it!
mike837go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 07:50 AM   #5

I actually prefer a grey or silver color to match my truck better. I just hope the graphics don't change for the worst.
Old 10-14-2016, 08:00 AM   #6

I would make contact with your area Jayco factory rep. I've been in contact with mine with questions regarding the White Hawk we are ordering and he has been very quick to answer all my questions. He was able to tell me when the next run of White Hawks were scheduled to be built. I even asked if there were going to be any changes to the White Hawk when the next run happens and he informed me it will be getting the Good Year tires and all LED exterior lighting. Always answers my emails within a day or two. Seems like it is easier to get information right from the Jayco factory instead of going through the dealer. Hope this is a sign of excellent customer service from Jayco for any needs in the future....

2001 Ford F-150 4x4 5.4

2012 Prime Time Tracer 2670BHS (sold)
2017 White Hawk 28DSBH (*Special Ordered w/ almost all the options in 10/16. Delivered on 5/19/17)
oldnnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 08:46 AM   #7
jsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erichards2000 View Post
I would give them a quick call to find out. Our dealer said any new 2017 order will be a new color. We have been in contact with dealer and just waiting to hear back from there Jayco rep. I will keep you posted
Just talked to dealer who contacted Jayco rep.. He said there were no exterior color changes for 2017. That is a relief for us.
jsk is offline   Reply With Quote