Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-18-2021, 11:33 AM   #1

Opinion Please

We are thinking of buying a new North Point 310 RLTS. Would like to hear from other North Point owners of their experiences with this trailer. What problems they have had and if they would buy again.

Thanks in advance,
Crich
crich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 12:44 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich View Post
We are thinking of buying a new North Point 310 RLTS. Would like to hear from other North Point owners of their experiences with this trailer. What problems they have had and if they would buy again. Thanks in advance, Crich
We had a 2018 North Point and were very pleased with it. Only problem is the fireplace went out shortly after taking delivery and was replaced under warranty. We would still have it if we hadn't decided to go fulltime. Moved up to the Pinnacle because of the extra width and length. I liked the exterior decor on the North Point more than the Pinnacle. I think the exterior colors on the North Point look a lot richer. Don't think you will be disappointed with the North Point. My only suggestion would be to special order one. You can get the same price on a ordered one that you can get buying one from dealer stock.
2017 RAM 3500 DRW DIESEL/AISIN 4.10 AIR BAGS
B&W COMPANION TURN OVER BALL HITCH
Formerly from Sequim, WA
AKRUEBBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 05:33 PM   #3

We have the 2018 315, we had the bathroom mirror fall off which seemed to be common, had the front cap repainted and just a couple of minor issues but they were all repaired under warranty. Overall we’ve been happy, but we are contemplating upgrading for a unit with one more bed, And yes it will most likely be a north point if we can find the right model for us. Our current NP has the built in generator which is a must for us which as much dry camping as we do, and I’m running four six volt batteries which hold up really well. Good luck on your purchase.

CURT FACTORY ball with the Andersen hitch
Ringneks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 12:41 PM   #4

Thanks for the information. I assume the generator runs on propane, has that been trouble free?
crich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 07:55 PM   #5

Not one problem with the generator.

CURT FACTORY ball with the Andersen hitch
Ringneks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 08:09 PM   #6

Not the model you're looking at, but we have a 2017 375BHFS. We had a couple minor issues at first but the dealer was on top of it for us. It's been an awesome unit for us. We like it so much we decided to keep it long term so I did a drum to disc brake conversion. I highly recommend if you order one to get the disc brakes on it. WAY better stopping power!! If wet bolts dont come on it from the factory, add those too.