Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-14-2020, 01:18 PM   #41

So I have the LCI 1 control and I'm sure its different then yours but I was having issues with my phone staying connected to the network. I did some digging around and found somewhere it said your location on you device has to be turned on. I tried it and its worked flawlessly since. Might give that a try. I leave my location off most of the time because it drains my battery in about 10 hours. With it off I can make it all day no problem. Just might look at it to see if it makes the difference.
Mad5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 11:06 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad5581 View Post
Big1 I totally understand and appreciate your obligation to you calling. I can tell you even in my line of work my boss man was not thrilled about giving me that much time off. My wife is a nurse and her bosses had to go up the chain to get the okay. It was difficult. And we started planning the trip about a year before we went. I dont know if you have looked into guest pastors. My uncle is a pastor and he has taken about 6 weeks off and he talked to some other local pastors and got a group of them to preach each Sunday. His congregation was happy to have him back but even gone he was able to meet their spiritual needs. It's been a few years now my uncle is retired but he now goes to the different congregations and fills in for other pastors on vacation. I guess the calling never really goes away... our goal was to do as many trips like this while we are young mid 30's as we could. Its taken us a long time and dedication to build our value with our employers and be able to live off our base vacation pay. We consider ourselves extremely blessed to have the opportunities we have and have had. I can tell you I have traveled most of our country for work but you dont see it quite the same way as when you experience it with the people you love. I kinda live by the idea we are not here for a long time so let's make it a good time. As you know the good lord can call us up at any time. My advice take the trip figure out a way to make it happen. I promise you wont regret it. Your congregation will understand and they will still be there when you get back. If you like vlogs there is a really inspirational family that I fallow. They have fun on the road. Take a look at them its call "keep your daydream" it's on YouTube. (Thay are family friendly to watch but do drink a bit of wine from time to time). They kinda help push us to ask and to do what we can now because who knows what tomorrow holds. They have a great message and honestly they are relatively funny.

Thank you sir, this is good I appreciate the advice, we are a non- denominational church we don't have anyone to come in not yet anyway. We do have a couple of faithful minister and deacon to fill in for us when are away and they don't mind taken over for us while we are away.

They are good people but I will see this year some time and yes I do agree that the good Lord can call us one day so we do have to enjoy life, take care sir and be safe.
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 01:55 PM   #43

BMPRO contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamdrdream View Post
We had questions and the bmpro people got right back to us. It's pretty amazing!
Do you have a good contact number or email. I still haven’t received a response by phone or email.
USNMA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 04:11 AM   #44

Send a message via Skype™ to Iamdrdream
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNMA1 View Post
Do you have a good contact number or email. I still haven’t received a response by phone or email.

scott.hunter@teambmpro.com
Nice guy!
Iamdrdream is offline   Reply With Quote