Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-01-2017, 10:19 AM   #1

Plumbing and Tanks Help

Just purchased a 2017 360 QBOK.. which has 2 gray tanks, 1 black, with a macerator pump. It has an outdoor kithchen and 1/2 bath. My problem is there are multiple valves handles and I cant get a diagram form jayco to understand the plumbing and which valves handles do what. There is a black and gray valve handle in control center, but also 2 valve handles on both sides of the front dump pipe and and 1 valve beside the rear dump pipe.. Can someone help me understand the plumbing and what each valve handle does...
Rebel12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 10:32 AM   #2

Here is how mine are setup. It might be a little different from yours but might help you get started understanding it.

Black water valve in control center is for black water tank
Gray water valve in control center is for the bathroom (shower and sink)
Gray water valve on exterior under the kitchen is for the kitchen sink. (it has it own tank and is labeled gray water on side of unit)
Valve on side of dump line to open up the gravity dump (open if dumping with gravity line closed if using macerator)
Valve on back side of dump line facing into and under the unit. This the line that feeds the macerator pump. (open when dumping with macerator pump and leave it open while camping but I generally close it while traveling)

Like I said I am sure yours is a little different because of your floor plan but maybe it helps.

2012 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie DRW - High Output 6.7L Cummins, Max Tow, FireStone Airbags, 60 Gallon Titan XXL fuel tank, Fully Deleted
2017 Jayco North Point 377rlbh with Kaut NV 2.0 bike rack
jasonmiddlebrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:14 AM   #3

Thanks for the help. Sounds like a good starting point... gonna look into this afternoon and will let you know how it all shakes out.
Rebel12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5th wheel