Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-27-2019, 07:01 PM   #1

Pullrite super rails

Does anyone have any experience with the under bed mounted Pullrite super rails? My truck did not come with the 5th wheel prep and I use it to haul materials when not towing. I am really interested in the Anderson ultimate hitch for ease of removal. Their site say it will attach to regular bed rails. I emailed them and asked about the super rails and they do not have any experance with them. We are picking up the new 5er soon and we have to decide on a hitch.

Are there other options in adding the removable gooseneck ball to the bed?

Thanks in advance.
OCBray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:05 PM   #2

I picked up a horse stall mat and cut it to fit if front, between and behind the rails so the hight is the same for hauling things.
hyperactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:17 PM   #3

For that kind of money I’d install the b&w turnover ball and attach the Andersen to that, that’s what I did and I installed it myself. If I can do it anyone can.

CURT FACTORY ball with the Andersen hitch
Ringneks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 09:50 PM   #4

Thanks for the info. The B and W gooseball hitch looks like my best option. Looks easy enough to install myself.

Is there any issues with warranty’s or attaching to the Moride pin box?
OCBray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 08:17 AM   #5

I have a pullrite hitch with super rails... love it as when I pull my hitch there is nothing lift in the bed. I got plugs for the small holes... I guess the big thing is do you have a short bed or long bed? Advantage of pullrite is autoslide hitches for short beds... if you have a long bed then there are cheaper options. The pullrite I have is the best quality hitch I have ever owned.
Chiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 09:46 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiggins View Post
I have a pullrite hitch with super rails... love it as when I pull my hitch there is nothing lift in the bed. I got plugs for the small holes... I guess the big thing is do you have a short bed or long bed? Advantage of pullrite is autoslide hitches for short beds... if you have a long bed then there are cheaper options. The pullrite I have is the best quality hitch I have ever owned.
Just installed the Super Rail too. Can you tell me what plus you are using? Thanks!!
scuba0331 is offline   Reply With Quote