Jayco RV Owners Forum
 



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 03-30-2018, 07:47 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Evansville
Posts: 7
Thumbs up Purchased 2018 North Point 315 RLTS

Was going to order a 2019 North Point 315 RLTS but due to selling on planned trade-in found and purchased a 2018 North Point 315 RLTS.
Should have it delivered on Thursday 04/05/18.

Hopefully this will be a good experience owning a Jayco product.
__________________

Kappster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 04:52 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
robkelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Duxbury
Posts: 5,332
Congratulations and welcome!
__________________

__________________
Rob & Kelly, Bella & Brady (Miniature Schnauzers)
2018 Pinnacle 36KPTS
2017 RAM 3500 SRW CTD/AISIN CC LB
robkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 05:29 AM   #3
PMC
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Bloomington
Posts: 138
Congrats!
Welcome to the JOF
__________________
2018 Pinnacle 36KPTS
2018 Ram 3500 DRW
PMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 06:57 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Iraq 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Branson
Posts: 435
Congrats and welcome to the Zoo from MO
__________________
Marc & Rhonda
MSG US Army Ret. Iraq Feb 04 to Jan 05
2017 GMC 3500HD Dually SLT 4X4 CCLB D/A
2018 North Point 377 RLBH
Iraq 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 01:52 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
AKRUEBBE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Sequim, WA
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappster View Post
Was going to order a 2019 North Point 315 RLTS but due to selling on planned trade-in found and purchased a 2018 North Point 315 RLTS.
Should have it delivered on Thursday 04/05/18.

Hopefully this will be a good experience owning a Jayco product.
We took delivery on our 2018 315RLTS the beginning of April also. We love it. For the smallest North Point it has a lot of great features. I have one question that no one seems to know the answer to. The TV that is in the living room rises out of the cabinet by pulling a lever. I'm trying to find out how to remove the TV from its bracket because while it's on the bracket, it is absolutely impossible to get to the back of the TV. I want to connect a sound bar to it. Unfortunately this model of Furion is not Bluetooth capable which would solve the problem. Any suggestions?
__________________
2018 NORTH POINT 315RLTS
2017 RAM 3500 DRW DIESEL/AISIN 4.10 AIR BAGS
B&W COMPANION TURN OVER BALL HITCH
AKRUEBBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 02:28 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Glenside
Posts: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKRUEBBE View Post
We took delivery on our 2018 315RLTS the beginning of April also. We love it. For the smallest North Point it has a lot of great features. I have one question that no one seems to know the answer to. The TV that is in the living room rises out of the cabinet by pulling a lever. I'm trying to find out how to remove the TV from its bracket because while it's on the bracket, it is absolutely impossible to get to the back of the TV. I want to connect a sound bar to it. Unfortunately this model of Furion is not Bluetooth capable which would solve the problem. Any suggestions?
Remove the fireplace.

The glass on the fireplace lifts upwards and then outwards to reveal the four mounting screws. Careful removing the screws as they can fall "into" the fireplace, and then you have to shake them out.

With the screws removed, the fireplace pulls out, and you can stick your whole head into the cabinet to access everything in there.

I just removed the decorative panel above the fireplace in my 2018 377 and lowered the lower flat wood panel (above the fireplace) by a few inches to create a gap between it and the panel above for my soundbar. Soundbar is now supported by angle brackets from behind.

Decorative panel is held on by very thin trim staples, just pull it free, carefully, and touch up the pin holes in the flat panels behind it.
__________________

Todd
Just outside Philly
2018 377RLBH
2004 GMC Sierra 3500 Diesel Dually
Lowmiler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 07:18 AM   #7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Fort Pierce
Posts: 25
When I got my 5th wheel the hdmi and audio cables were not hooked up. I opened the emergence window and accessed the back of the TV from the outside.
__________________
2018 Pinnacle 37RSTS
2017 F-350 Lariat 6.7L CCLB DRW
rkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 07:53 AM   #8
PMC
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Bloomington
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkelly View Post
When I got my 5th wheel the hdmi and audio cables were not hooked up. I opened the emergence window and accessed the back of the TV from the outside.
This is a genius move!
__________________

__________________
2018 Pinnacle 36KPTS
2018 Ram 3500 DRW
PMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jayco, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.