Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 05-03-2015, 08:35 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
TexasRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Dickinson
Posts: 436
Thanks to all for the responses, tips and suggestions all have been noted. Glad to hear everyone is having good luck with your units.


UPDATE: We were told our unit should be at the dealers lot late this coming week.
__________________

__________________
2015 Pinnacle 36FBTS
2015 F250 SD Platinum 4x4 - 6.7L PSD :
Titan 50 Gal. Fuel Tank
Slotted and Dimpled Brake Rotors
Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate Airbags with WirelessAIR Controller
TexasRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 09:42 AM   #12
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: sadorus
Posts: 54
We have only able to go out twice so far with our new 2015 fbts . Here are some of the things we have found. During our PDI we found mainly minor problems the dealer fixed (scratches, loose screens etc) the biggest problem was the inverter to power the fridge while going down the road didnt work. Of course the dealer did not have one in stock so they robbed one from another trailer. The problem with the kitchen faucet also caught me off guard. Rubber band repair sems to be working. We did purchase stabilizers to put under the entry steps. It made themfeel , much more secure. Make sure the pantry door is closed before operating the slide. I haven't had a problem but it looks like it could be a problem. The only thing that has bummed me out so far was the bottom screw on the door latch for the "downstairs"bathroom worked loose and gouged the side of the door. If that all that happens I don't think I could ask for more. We are enjoying ours so far and hope you enjoy yours.
__________________

R&TB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 10:52 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
TexasRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Dickinson
Posts: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by R&TB View Post
We have only able to go out twice so far with our new 2015 fbts . Here are some of the things we have found. During our PDI we found mainly minor problems the dealer fixed (scratches, loose screens etc) the biggest problem was the inverter to power the fridge while going down the road didnt work. Of course the dealer did not have one in stock so they robbed one from another trailer. The problem with the kitchen faucet also caught me off guard. Rubber band repair sems to be working. We did purchase stabilizers to put under the entry steps. It made themfeel , much more secure. Make sure the pantry door is closed before operating the slide. I haven't had a problem but it looks like it could be a problem. The only thing that has bummed me out so far was the bottom screw on the door latch for the "downstairs"bathroom worked loose and gouged the side of the door. If that all that happens I don't think I could ask for more. We are enjoying ours so far and hope you enjoy yours.
R&TB, Thanks for the response and the tips. Glad to hear yours is doing good with no big issues. I'm sure we'll enjoy it once finally we get it.

It was supposed to be delivered last week and we were told it got delayed a week. So then it was supposed to be delivered this week, dealer called this morning to inform me that he got one in but it wasn't ours. Jayco rep tells me it's sitting in the ready to ship yard as I type this. Supposedly he's trying to get it "hot" shipped so it's at the dealer late tomorrow.
We'll see, just frustrated at this point
__________________
2015 Pinnacle 36FBTS
2015 F250 SD Platinum 4x4 - 6.7L PSD :
Titan 50 Gal. Fuel Tank
Slotted and Dimpled Brake Rotors
Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate Airbags with WirelessAIR Controller
TexasRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 12:22 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
MikeNChelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRT View Post
R&TB, Thanks for the response and the tips. Glad to hear yours is doing good with no big issues. I'm sure we'll enjoy it once finally we get it.

It was supposed to be delivered last week and we were told it got delayed a week. So then it was supposed to be delivered this week, dealer called this morning to inform me that he got one in but it wasn't ours. Jayco rep tells me it's sitting in the ready to ship yard as I type this. Supposedly he's trying to get it "hot" shipped so it's at the dealer late tomorrow.
We'll see, just frustrated at this point
How do you know who contact at Jayco regarding your unit?
__________________

2016 Pinnacle 36REQS
2014 Ford F-350 6.7 4x4 CC LB Dually
Mike & Chelle, My kids when they decide to go with us.
MikeNChelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 01:12 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
TexasRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Dickinson
Posts: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNChelle View Post
How do you know who contact at Jayco regarding your unit?
I called Jayco a few weeks back with some general questions. I told the lady that answered the phone why I was calling and she told me she would the Rep for my area call me back. He called the next morning. I have talked to him a few times since.
He actually just called me and said my unit would be at the dealers this Saturday, fingers are crossed. LOL

I should probably explain that we are buying from a dealer 6hrs from us. We are planning vacation time off for traveling to and from for pick-up. Plus we have an RV park the we've been at for awhile holding a spot for us. So every time the delivery day changes it turns into even more of a hassle.
__________________
2015 Pinnacle 36FBTS
2015 F250 SD Platinum 4x4 - 6.7L PSD :
Titan 50 Gal. Fuel Tank
Slotted and Dimpled Brake Rotors
Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate Airbags with WirelessAIR Controller
TexasRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 07:32 AM   #16
rnj
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Brooklyn Park
Posts: 8
we ordered ours in feb. they tell me its still in paint!
rnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 11:44 AM   #17
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: sadorus
Posts: 54
Has anybody found an insect screen that properly fits the furnace vent. I have tried a couple different styles and they do not seem to work properly. This is for my 2015 36 FBTS.

Hey TexasRT, did your trailer come in yet? If so I hope you are enjoying it.
R&TB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 12:20 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Missouri City, The Republic of Texas
Posts: 3,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by northmeck0255 View Post
Is anyone pulling a 36FBTS with a SRW F350?? I love the floor plan but don't want to trade trucks for a DRW.
It's a different 5th (351 RLTS) but we pull with the F350. We have 3020# on the pin and tip the scales at 12700#. Pulls just fine. Hope your new one shows up soon (or has shown up).
__________________
Cheers,
T_

2013 F-350 CC SB 2WD 6.7PS
2013 Eagle Premier 351 RLTS
-SOLD- 2012 X23B
-SOLD- 2003 Ford Expedition 5.4, Bilstein shocks
RedHorse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 01:24 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
TexasRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Dickinson
Posts: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by R&TB View Post
Has anybody found an insect screen that properly fits the furnace vent. I have tried a couple different styles and they do not seem to work properly. This is for my 2015 36 FBTS.

Hey TexasRT, did your trailer come in yet? If so I hope you are enjoying it.
Hey R&TB, yes we got it. Thanks for asking.
We traveled Monday, did the walk-thru (about 5hrs) Tuesday and pulled it back yesterday. All-in-all everything went perfect, all we found was a small scratch and the genset transfer switch didn't work right. The scratch was so small we didn't bother with it, and the transfer switch was replaced immediately and that fixed the problem. The dealer and all his techs were great and everything went off with no issues. We are really happy with it and in the move back in stage now. We had stored a lot of the stuff out of our old one. Of course the wife is out trying to cleanout the stores as I type this, LOL.

These 36FBTS's are laid out great
Hope everyone else is also enjoying theirs and having fun.
__________________
2015 Pinnacle 36FBTS
2015 F250 SD Platinum 4x4 - 6.7L PSD :
Titan 50 Gal. Fuel Tank
Slotted and Dimpled Brake Rotors
Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate Airbags with WirelessAIR Controller
TexasRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 06:59 PM   #20
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Bedford
Posts: 20
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait. We are planning to purchase in October. Good Luck!
__________________

__________________
Violinini
Prospective RV Buyer
RAM Laramie Longhorn 3500 SRW 6.7 L Cummins Diesel
violinini is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.