Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-06-2016, 07:50 PM   #441

Fingerlakes
Tampa bay got close but not on to our property. End of my street was closed from bay water. We had 20.5 inches of rain in eight days. Everything is soaked with standing water. You will be fine when u get down this way. My house goes on the market next week and we have been looking at Rv parks to stay at untill our place in Mexico Beach is built. Every park says book now but we cannot until we get a contract on our place. U damn snowbirds are making my like tough. Lol. Hopefully I will be one soon to
Rock

Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 07:57 PM   #442

Rock- you could stay in Keene this winter- then you would know if you got true double pane/insulated windows or not! LOL (and you'd be a real snowbird)

Old 10-29-2016, 11:10 PM   #443

Is there a switch on turn the inverter on? This was not pointed out during our PDI. I assumed it automatically switched on while disconnecting from shore power.
CaliforniaDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 12:40 AM   #444
Lost in the Woods

We have same unit started with floor screws pushing thru floor it's been at the factory for over 6 months went last week to find our 4th time there i asked if any one had.checked the slide supports under fridge well they were bent so please check yours ,service writer is not doing good job would like to just leave it there and get my money back they just hope my warranty time runs out I think. We spent winter in Mesa as local dealer told us we only fix what we sell,others gave same answer .two year warranty means nothing
My garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 01:08 AM   #445
Lost in the Woods

My answer would be start looking ours is a Friday 4oclock build its been at factory for 6 months poor service, poor construction ,poor components
Old 10-30-2016, 06:00 AM   #446

The inverter switch is just under your control panel inside of your door . there is a small green button you push to turn it on
kfpd404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 07:03 AM   #447

Finger lakes
When u heading down this way? Sold my house and I got the last spot in my county for the FW. Damn dealer still has my FW and mover will be here on the 15th Not hopeful to get it back which sucks. My lot rent starts on the 15 and winter rates are not cheap. Might be homeless dealing with Camping World
Old 10-30-2016, 07:55 AM   #448
Lost in the Woods

Check slide supports at fridge area ours are bent after I asked at factory,it's been there 6 months now you would think someone would of noticed ours went to az and back I did not see it then had to bend on way or when at factory
Old 10-30-2016, 08:19 AM   #449

Mine have not bent yet but I am trying to get the reinforcement done. I do not think it will happen unless they bend. Which is BS cause once they bend the floor dips and slide jams. What is up with the factory that yours has been there six months. I have seen numerous posts that the schedule (could be six months off) but once u drop off it is fixed in a week or two. UN like the two dealers I have dealt with. It is now a year and I have had it for 5 months. Two dealers 7 months. All I know is I will not be homeless when my houses closed. I will at least have a jail cell to stay in
Old 10-30-2016, 08:46 AM   #450
Lost in the Woods

They just don't get it ,was supposed to be finally done last week went there again went over original list,left them with a walk around in and out re wrote 3pages by hand went there this week again no one could find anything ,the items were on my first trip there except the supports which are a lippert thing so Jayco does not do then lippert did not have brks I replied there a simple triangle any one can make ,well they found some, now Iam worried did they damage anything else.its a joke at service desk ,but if they ship it back not done Iam stuck as the Mesa az dealer they do not fix what they do not sell .we bought it to leave there but who knows they should have lemon laws for trailers like cars if they did they would need another parking lot,I ever get a completed work order so I really don't know what is or isn't done you almost need photos to see if it was done as he tells you nothing but he wants you to know ,don't get me wrong some things are done very good.