Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-11-2020, 09:16 PM   #1

Replaced the MORRyde Steps

I ordered the Torklift A9005 Revolution Uprising steps from Tweety's about 12:30 yesterday. Twenty four hours later they were sitting on my porch. A few hours after I got them I got an email saying they were shipped. Hmmm. Faster than Amazon.

I knew when we bought the Pinnacle the steps would be a problem for me when I parked it in our garage. The wall on the rv door side is pretty close. I had to get within a few inches of the garage door frame on the other side of the Pinnacle to give me enough clearance to lower the steps. An accident waiting to happen. The Torklift Uprising is an inside the door mount like the MORryde but since they scissor they require much less room to lower.

An easy job getting the MORryde out and not much more difficult installing the Torklift. The fit was dead on. They work as advertised and are very stable. The set I got has 5 steps but depending on the terrain the fifth step does not have to be used. I hated to spend the money but not having the stress of having to hug the garage door frame is worth it. The last thing I need to do is get the MORryde steps on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace and see if I can at least get part of my money back.
Attached Thumbnails
thumbnail_IMG_0381 (2).jpg   thumbnail_IMG_0384 (2).jpg   thumbnail_IMG_0382 (2).jpg  
F350guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 10:06 PM   #2

Those look really nice! I bet MorRide is working on a version that addresses your scenario, as it is a common complaint. I’m lucky that I have a storage lot space on the end of an aisle so nobody ever parks on my door side.
Dealerproofed by Powerstroke Specialties
Air Lift Loadlifter 5000 Airbags | Blue Ox Super Ride hitch
SB_James is offline   Reply With Quote