Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-28-2021, 01:25 PM   #1

Replacing furniture

My next adventure is replacing the furniture, specifically the theater recliner/loveseat.
Does anyone know of the weight capacity of the slide? I have a 2018 36kpts and our recliners are crap, I am looking for more comfort and would even consider removing the sofa to replace that with some sort of swivel, rocking, reclining comfort.
RVing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 02:26 PM   #2

RecPro is a huge vendor of RV furniture. They may have made what you're throwing out too. What a manufacture selects from them isn't always based upon quality of materials but on the price/availability. Some of their stuff is quite good and found in the top of the line RV's like Pinnacle. Here's the link to RecPro: https://www.recpro.com/rv-furniture/
They say; "If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 574-848-0405 or send us an email at info@recpro.com"
PullRite #4452 OE Adapter & #2700 SuperGlide Hitch
Stan&Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 06:39 PM   #3
CAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVing View Post
My next adventure is replacing the furniture, specifically the theater recliner/loveseat.
Does anyone know of the weight capacity of the slide? I have a 2018 36kpts and our recliners are crap, I am looking for more comfort and would even consider removing the sofa to replace that with some sort of swivel, rocking, reclining comfort.

A search here in the search bar at the top of the page will probably turn up a long list of threads that have to do with RV furniture replacement and various suggestions. I went through this process not too long ago and there were numerous suggestions.

CAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 06:55 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG View Post
A search here in the search bar at the top of the page will probably turn up a long list of threads that have to do with RV furniture replacement and various suggestions. I went through this process not too long ago and there were numerous suggestions.
Thanks for the tip.
I'm looking to do couple of mods, like furniture and possibly enlarging my island. So I will use the search, not sure why I didn't do that already lol

Thanks again!
RVing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
furniture, recliners, replace furniture, seating