Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-18-2020, 11:43 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spower View Post
I'm a full timer too. Just contact lippert, they were great and submitted a claim for it and sent me what I needed. All done in less than a week 🙂
I sent them a message this past Sunday, got a reply on Monday asking for a few pictures and got a message today that they are shipping me two new heating pads. Best service I've ever received!!
2017 RAM 3500 DRW DIESEL/AISIN 4.10 AIR BAGS
B&W COMPANION TURN OVER BALL HITCH
Formerly from Sequim, WA
AKRUEBBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 03:49 PM   #22

There's no reason you should not be able to remove it. If your dealer is unable to assist you contact the recliner manufacturers customer service department. There should be some information in the manuals which came with your unit.
usafdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 05:37 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKRUEBBE View Post
I sent them a message this past Sunday, got a reply on Monday asking for a few pictures and got a message today that they are shipping me two new heating pads. Best service I've ever received!!
Glad it worked the same for you!
Spower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 06:00 AM   #24

I don't know about you, but I've been using my RV chair for about 2 years now. It is really convenient and high quality. It is easy to assemble and disassemble. I also really like its design so I'm not going to change it for about 5-7 years. If you are interested in what it looks like, it is very similar to those on The Best Recliners Reviews
rommroma557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 09:43 AM   #25

TZ

I have a 2021 Jayco with a Stacy Stewart recliner. I can’t get the seats to recline. Is there a lock that I need to remove?
TZiehlke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 10:36 AM   #26
tld

There is a pull-release between the seat cushion and the armrest that is not visible. You have to stick your hand between cushion and armrest to find it and then pull up on it to activate the recliner - each time you use it.
tld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 11:22 AM   #27

We had same issue, the handles are not visible and once you push aside everything to see them, they are very difficult to grab and pull. If you're wearing jewelry, you'll likely add a tear in the material too.
We tried a couple things and eventually got a solution. We found a strap that had velcro on the ends to loop into the handles. Now we can easily loop our hand into the velcro straps and pull. It's still requires muscles to get it to release but it's doable. Here's an image of the straps:
PullRite #4452 OE Adapter & #2700 SuperGlide Hitch
Stan&Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 12:04 PM   #28
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rommroma557 View Post
I don't know about you, but I've been using my RV chair for about 2 years now. It is really convenient and high quality. It is easy to assemble and disassemble. I also really like its design so I'm not going to change it for about 5-7 years. If you are interested in what it looks like, it is very similar to those on The Best Recliners Reviews
Which specific model do you have? Ours are 10 years old and in need of replacement. I was wondering if yours are the wall hugging type as that is what we are thinking we want for the rv.
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote