Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-03-2019, 07:05 PM   #1

Sewer hose storage on an Eagle 319 MLOK

Just a quick question for you 319 MLOK owners....where is the sewer hose storage? Didn't occur to me to ask when we were looking at it at the show.
Mikayles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 07:31 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikayles View Post
Just a quick question for you 319 MLOK owners....where is the sewer hose storage? Didn't occur to me to ask when we were looking at it at the show.
In the bumper. I added 2 of the popular plastic fence post covers storage to mine.

Earl
Mopar_Earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 01:20 AM   #3

The one at the show had no rear bumper....The website doesn't show a bumper on the 2020 models?
Old 11-04-2019, 06:15 AM   #4

Quote:
The one at the show had no rear bumper....The website doesn't show a bumper on the 2020 models?
My guess it has no hose storage then. So they have a rear cap on the 2020's?

Earl
Mopar_Earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 10:48 PM   #5

Quote:
Does it have a Sanicon. Hose storage not required
billcf7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 06:45 PM   #6

Where to put sewer hose

Hi I have the exact model with no bumper either. Was told that Jayco higher end models like the 319mlok doesn’t have them in searching various sites I found that we have the 2nd version of the 2020 model and they eliminated the bumper as well. Only the 1st 2020 versions have the square bumper for storing the hose. So I went to and purchased a 8ft plumbers pipe with end caps and placed it inside the large storage area and used plumbers strap to secure to the floor. And it will hold 2 sewer hoses. Kinda really like this better as no more rusty hoses or rusty bumpers. And so much easier to pull hose in and out. Also you can buy one at Camping World stores as they sell these already complete and can adjust to various lengths as needed along with caps already in place. Hope this helps. My only complaint is getting used to that tablet BMPRO COMMAND board. Hope this helps
JimM86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 12:04 PM   #7

OK...Thanks Jim. I'll make plans accordingly.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:05 PM   #8
IFF

I purchased an adjustiable Valletta hose storage tube for my 317RLOK. Mounted across the frame directly in front of the front axle of the trailer. One end is lower than the other so it can free drain any residual moisture. Cost $44 on amazon and you can put a lock on it. Took approx 30 minutes to mount. Hose is now available right at the sewer discharge and no smell in the basement since the carrier is underslung on the frame. IFF
IFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 03:51 PM   #9
IFF

See attached photo as reference on my previous post. IFF
Attached Thumbnails
2FEB3611-3BAB-4358-986F-C936FDBC8E69.jpg  
Old 11-09-2019, 05:48 PM   #10

great mod IFF...thanks
Old 11-17-2019, 04:00 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFF View Post
I purchased an adjustiable Valletta hose storage tube for my 317RLOK. Mounted across the frame directly in front of the front axle of the trailer. One end is lower than the other so it can free drain any residual moisture. Cost $44 on amazon and you can put a lock on it. Took approx 30 minutes to mount. Hose is now available right at the sewer discharge and no smell in the basement since the carrier is underslung on the frame. IFF

What size did you go with, I have the same FW and would like to do this with mine.
Loadtoad1A7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 08:13 AM   #12
IFF

This is the one I purchased on Amazon:

Valterra 50"-94" A04-5094BK EZ Adjustable Hose Carrier-50, Black
Old 11-23-2019, 12:59 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM86 View Post
Hi I have the exact model with no bumper either. Was told that Jayco higher end models like the 319mlok doesn’t have them in searching various sites I found that we have the 2nd version of the 2020 model and they eliminated the bumper as well. Only the 1st 2020 versions have the square bumper for storing the hose. So I went to and purchased a 8ft plumbers pipe with end caps and placed it inside the large storage area and used plumbers strap to secure to the floor. And it will hold 2 sewer hoses. Kinda really like this better as no more rusty hoses or rusty bumpers. And so much easier to pull hose in and out. Also you can buy one at Camping World stores as they sell these already complete and can adjust to various lengths as needed along with caps already in place. Hope this helps. My only complaint is getting used to that tablet BMPRO COMMAND board. Hope this helps
That’s hilarious. ‘The high end models don’t come with bumpers”. Sounds like Jayco speak for cutting corners, slashing standard features but raising the price each model year.
icr21801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 04:33 PM   #14

Quote:
Mine 2020 doesn't have any place for sewer hose (no bumper) I put it a plastic tote and store in the front compartment.
Farmboy98922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 04:34 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar_Earl View Post
My guess it has no hose storage then. So they have a rear cap on the 2020's?

Earl
No rear cap just trailer hitch no bumper
Old 11-23-2019, 04:44 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM86 View Post
If you don't use the BMpro for 48hr it will shut down and act dead had to go on line to figure out how to restart. Also when using bluetooth when I hookup my phone wants to connect to my truck
Old 11-23-2019, 05:11 PM   #17

I have a 19 MLOK with a bumper. It’s in the bumper for me but I guess they got rid of the bumper?
Goat1936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 10:10 AM   #18

Sewer hose storage

Quote:
My 2020 330RSTS doesn't have a bumper either. Bought the expanding tube from Campingworld and mounted it under camper. It holds 2 10 foot collapsing rhyno hoses with no problem.
Dannie0429 is offline   Reply With Quote