Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-24-2019, 10:55 AM   #1

Slide problem- Not Schwintek

2018 Pinnacle 38REFS. Has 5 slides, 4 are on Schwintek and work fine (Fingers crossed that holds out!) . Dining room is on a (Lippert- I think) different slide motor. When I try to extend with the regular switch, it doesn't work. When I go to the touch panel (One Control)- it says "fault" on that slide, but I can extend or retract with no issues. No signs that it is binding or any obvious issue. Any thoughts?

SoonerCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 11:54 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerCamper View Post
2018 Pinnacle 38REFS. Has 5 slides, 4 are on Schwintek and work fine (Fingers crossed that holds out!) . Dining room is on a (Lippert- I think) different slide motor. When I try to extend with the regular switch, it doesn't work. When I go to the touch panel (One Control)- it says "fault" on that slide, but I can extend or retract with no issues. No signs that it is binding or any obvious issue. Any thoughts?
I had a few problems with the dining room slide not operating with the toggle switch in the control panel but worked just fine from the touch panel or my phone app.........go figure. Have not had that problem for several months now. Maybe fixed itself?

2017 RAM 3500 DRW DIESEL/AISIN 4.10 AIR BAGS
B&W COMPANION TURN OVER BALL HITCH
Formerly from Sequim, WA
AKRUEBBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 09:24 AM   #3

I am also having the same problem with my 2018 North Point 315RLTS. I found this posted a couple days ago. https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f...ult-70104.html
Rhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 04:00 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKRUEBBE View Post
I had a few problems with the dining room slide not operating with the toggle switch in the control panel but worked just fine from the touch panel or my phone app.........go figure. Have not had that problem for several months now. Maybe fixed itself?

Yeah so we've had the same trouble. So after reading the thread that Rhan pointed out, I ran to the basement and got my electrical tool box with 30 A fuse. Then just to remind me, I asked Joan when slide switch was the Dining Room. Number 4 she said. I tried it at the panel. She was moved- literally - both directions. So, like Al, it seems to have "fixed itself". But I'm keeping that 30 A fuse handy.

Thanks, Rhan, for that post.

Angus
2019 F350 DRW Lariat CC Long Bed Diesel "Sheila"
4 Chihuahuas and 4 cats
Joan617 is offline   Reply With Quote