Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-08-2019, 01:57 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboy98922 View Post
Have you taken the radio out mine had the output from tv hooked to output on stereo change stereo to input then it worked good
I haven't removed it yet. I'll give that a try and see if everything is hooked up as it should be. Don't know if that would affect the fact that it will not pair to any device.
2017 RAM 3500 DRW DIESEL/AISIN 4.10 AIR BAGS
B&W COMPANION TURN OVER BALL HITCH
Formerly from Sequim, WA
AKRUEBBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 03:47 PM   #22

[QUOTE=AKRUEBBE;815371]Model #? The digital antenna on the roof?
Jensen Model JWM60A, It's just a bat wing antenna with the booster on, works great, the TT came with a regular antenna like you see on cars
cfarrar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 04:05 PM   #23

[QUOTE=cfarrar;815427]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKRUEBBE View Post
Model #? The digital antenna on the roof?
Jensen Model JWM60A, It's just a bat wing antenna with the booster on, works great, the TT came with a regular antenna like you see on cars
Did you have to enlarge the opening for the Jensen?
Formerly from Sequim, WA
Old 12-08-2019, 08:42 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboy98922 View Post
What is the problem with the radio? They are very complicated the dealer didnít know how to work it. They ordered me a new one as zone 3 didnít seem to work. A kid at a campground showed me how to work it . If that is your problem you have to hold zone 3 down until the light flashes then adjust outside volume pause zone 3 again it locks outside speakers at that leavel and u can control zone 1 and 2 for inside while watching tv or radio hope that helps

The problem was that zone 3 didn't work. Zones 1 & 2 were fine. We tried the hold zone 3 several times to no avail. However, next to the HDMI is a factory reset button that takes it to whatever the factory thinks is should be. It didn't work the first time. So in the definition of insanity I tried it twice more. Now I have Zone 3 (outdoor) speakers and can change the volume level. Anyway thanks Farmboy for getting me off my butt and trying to fix it.

Just a side note, the radio I just got working is a newer model than the original. So, the other fix might work for the original model which failed for not reading DVD's. When I got this one back from the dealer, zone 3 didn't work. At least I don't have to make another trip back,
Old 12-09-2019, 10:36 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomson View Post
The problem was that zone 3 didn't work. Zones 1 & 2 were fine. We tried the hold zone 3 several times to no avail. However, next to the HDMI is a factory reset button that takes it to whatever the factory thinks is should be. It didn't work the first time. So in the definition of insanity I tried it twice more. Now I have Zone 3 (outdoor) speakers and can change the volume level. Anyway thanks Farmboy for getting me off my butt and trying to fix it. Just a side note, the radio I just got working is a newer model than the original. So, the other fix might work for the original model which failed for not reading DVD's. When I got this one back from the dealer, zone 3 didn't work. At least I don't have to make another trip back,
I tried the reset button a while back but only tried it once. Will give it another go or two!
Formerly from Sequim, WA
Old 12-09-2019, 03:02 PM   #26

I think the radio has to be off. The first time I hit the reset with a paper clip it turned the radio offr. I turned it back on and did it again to no avail; zone 3 didn't work except that it was very very low volume. In frustration I hit the reset several times and did not turn the radio on. During that anger induced reactivity, it started to work. Good luck.

BTW I'm sorry we hijacked the initial purpose of this thread. However, thanks all for helping me solve a problem that may hit some others.