Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-08-2014, 06:55 AM   #1

STEADYfast stabilizers on an Auto-Leveling System

Has anyone installed the STEADYfast stabilizers on your 5th wheel that has an Atwood or Lippert auto-leveling system?

Are you satisfied with the results?

Did you have any issues with installing one of the STEADYfast stabilizer bar on the stabilizer jacks just behind the wheels?

I'm considering getting the STEADYfast system for out Eagle Premier 361REQS that has the Lippert Ground Control 2.0 6-point auto-leveling system.

Any suggestions or recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Old 10-09-2014, 09:36 AM   #2

Location: Burson, CA In the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mts.
I have the Ground Control system with the Steadyfast stabilizers and have no problems at all. You just have to make sure to remember to undo the wing nuts prior to operating the legs. WE have a 4 point system so I left the rear factory stabilizers in place and use them as additional support when set up. These rear stabilizers are where I installed the rear Steadyfast. Works great. Our leveling system is not auto leveling as I prefer to have control of the process rather than rely on an electronic system that may fail and damage the chassis or entire trailer.

Steve

Steve, Berne and Rascal
2012 Jayco 31.5 RLTS
2007 F250 Powerstroke
Panhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 09:49 AM   #3

Steve,

Thanks for your reply.
I appreciate your input.

Tom
Old 10-14-2014, 01:39 PM   #4

I've decided to get the STEADYfast stabilizers, but will hold off purchasing them until the spring.
Camping season is rapidly coming to a close here in WNY. If I purchased them now, between the purchase, delivery, & installation, I probably wouldn't have time to test out the system thoroughly and would loose out on their 60 day guarantee.

I'll post next year on my installation experience and how the STEADYfast stabilizers work with the Lippert 6-point leveling system.
Old 03-14-2021, 10:05 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROC-REQS View Post
I've decided to get the STEADYfast stabilizers, but will hold off purchasing them until the spring.
Camping season is rapidly coming to a close here in WNY. If I purchased them now, between the purchase, delivery, & installation, I probably wouldn't have time to test out the system thoroughly and would loose out on their 60 day guarantee.

I'll post next year on my installation experience and how the STEADYfast stabilizers work with the Lippert 6-point leveling system.
Digging up an old thread. But how did these work out on the auto leveling system?
Mchartier3718 is offline   Reply With Quote