Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-24-2021, 03:35 PM   #21

TST--Very Happy with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robkelly View Post
We have the TST 507 and are very happy with it. Seven seasons so far and all I've done is replace the sensor batteries.
We've had the TST System for a couple of years, with additional flow-through sensors so we can monitor the tow vehicle and the TT with the same system. The repeater is mounted on the front of a battery box along with an on-off toggle switch. The system can monitor the TT from over 100 yards away. The battery powered receiver is handy to put in a shirt pocket to monitor when adjusting tire pressures, eliminating potential discrepancies between the system and a tire gauge. Metal stems are a must.
MoRyde CRE 3000 Suspension Upgrade w/WetBolt kit.
1985 Coachman Catlina 20' (sold)
Sbrinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 03:36 PM   #22

Just installed tire linc

I have the one control system and I installed the tire linc system and it works great so I would recommend lippert tire linc system
csper29605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 04:15 PM   #23

Cheap one I use

Cheap, works great, and they sent me a free spare tire one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085C2HMQP
kyleebrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 04:49 PM   #24

So how does this work with a fifth wheel? The monitor part has enough range to keep it up with me in the cab? Or is it something that would link to my phone and alert me if one drops low? I'm going to watch the video tonight, I'm working now, so ignore me if it's covered in that....
specialK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 07:52 PM   #25

Since I have the RVi brake system which comes with a tablet, I purchased the RVi TPMS to monitor my 6/4 tires. By doing it this way, I didn't have to pay for another tablet since one handles a multitude of functions. I've only had it for 2 trips, but so far, so good. The installation took about 5 minutes. I don't have metal valve stems on my toad, so I take the sensors off when I'm not towing the car. When it's time for new tires on the toad, which is soon, I'll have the metal stems installed.

Love To Travel 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 07:33 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialK View Post
So how does this work with a fifth wheel? The monitor part has enough range to keep it up with me in the cab? Or is it something that would link to my phone and alert me if one drops low? I'm going to watch the video tonight, I'm working now, so ignore me if it's covered in that....
The solar charged monitor sits on your dash and has a led info display. Tires spin up and movement causes them to read pressure and transmit data to the display.
kyleebrock is offline   Reply With Quote