Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-30-2021, 06:59 PM   #1

Trouble with auto level touch pad

Looking for a little help. We just returned home from a long weekend in Lancaster. No issues when we got home. Hooked our 2021 Jayco Eagle 357MDOK to my husbands pickup, went in the side compartment, tried to turn on our auto level control which would not come on. Went inside to use our JayCommand tablet and it shows the jack status as idle. We are unable to move any of our jacks. Batteries are good, we are hooked up to shore power (would not work hooked up to the truck either). Contacted Lippert support and they had us check power and fuses which are good. They thought our touch pad had gone bad. Had a new one ordered which still doesn’t work. A tech came today and swapped out the 6 point controller and nothing. Anyone have something similar happen?
shouse225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 10:51 PM   #2

Sounds identical to my issue. I haven't taken it in for service yet, but the panel doesn't appear to have any power to it at all. What did you ultimately do to get it working?

Thanks!
drparty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 06:46 AM   #3

It’s currently in for service. Hoping they can figure it out. My husband had called Lippert and had spent several hours/days troubleshooting different things with them while we waited for our service appointment. They told us that sometimes it can be as simple as a software issue that needs to be updated.

If you have time before your dealer can get it in for service I highly recommend trying to troubleshoot with Lippert. They were an awesome company to deal with.

As soon as we get it back from the dealer and they diagnose the issue I’ll be sure to send you an update.
shouse225 is offline   Reply With Quote