Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-29-2022, 08:38 AM   #1

utility manifold

I have attached a pic of my utility manifold it is leaking where the top brass fitting screws into the plastic tee fitting. Just wondering if anyone has ever replaced/repaired one of these. Can this be taken apart and replace gaskets, or is this whole unit something you order/replace as one. I also noticed that the nut to tighten the brass fitting to the plastic fitting is very narrow and a normal open end wrench won't fit between there to tighten it is too narrow. Just don't want to open a can of worms if I remove this and it can't be repaired but needs to be replaced as I would order the new part before I attempt to repair it.
Attached Thumbnails
20220128_090301.jpg  
tntnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 09:25 AM   #2

This is just me but, I'd replace the manifold. My theory is, if it's gonna leak there...it may leak elsewhere later. You can buy new manifolds online for cheap. PEX even has one. You could fabricate that manifold with PEX T push-to-connect fittings. Three tees and two 90 degree. You'll probably need something going to the white hoses like a barb fitting. I'm not a fan of those cheap plastic manifolds.
W/Air Lift air bags (front & rear)
Equal-I-Zer™ WDH & B&W Companion
TWP723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 10:36 AM   #3

I would try repairing it. The hose clamps will provide easy off and if you put the assembly in a vise, the valves and tees should unscrew without much trouble.

Maybe (hopefully) it's an inexpensive seal available at a local hardware store. And if one of the components is cracked you should be able to see it.

On the 2022 Greyhawk schematic that assembly is listed as a "3-WAY 5-FUNCTION BRASS MANIFOLD" The "item number" on the schematic is 0190210. I don't know if that's a part number or a reference to something else.
OnTheGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 03:33 PM   #4

Problem is those 2 brass fitting on the manifold have some sort of lever going into them. These levers control how the water is distributed .. city water/tank/winterize etc .. so I'm sure I would have to order directly through jayco .. which is never cheap
tntnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 07:19 PM   #5

Utility manifold water

Looking to replace this on our 2017 class c.
In need of aftermarket part# to replace complete assembly ASAP as Jayco parts is a joke.
Cattles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 08:29 PM   #6

https://www.amazon.com/5-Loop-Valve-...68849626&psc=1

Cap the ends for possible later use.
mwheue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 06:18 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattles View Post
Looking to replace this on our 2017 class c.
In need of aftermarket part# to replace complete assembly ASAP as Jayco parts is a joke.
At the factory? They are not set up to deal with individuals so you need to go through your dealer. Have you tried here? They are not connected to the factory but are usually a good source.

https://www.jaycorvparts.com/