Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-28-2021, 02:58 PM   #1

What brand/slides do I have/ Pinnacle 36FBTS

Sorry, lots of questions. Trying to learn as much as I can about our new monster.
The manual is almost useless it is so generic. If possible I would like to go to the manufacturer web site and watch how to videos if that’s possible? I know there are a few different type of slides but know very little about them
Old 08-28-2021, 04:44 PM   #2

The bedroom slide is a Schwintek in wall slide system. The kitchen slide (refrigerator, stove and tv) is a slim rack in wall slide system. The remaining slide for the table and theater seats is a flush floor through frame slide out system. There is all kind of information on LCI/Lippert's website. Go to YouTube and search Lippert.
Demco 18K Autoslide Hitch and Timbrens
2019 Ford F350 SB 6.7L Diesel (Gone)
Radar57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 05:12 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar57 View Post
The bedroom slide is a Schwintek in wall slide system. The kitchen slide (refrigerator, stove and tv) is a slim rack in wall slide system. The remaining slide for the table and theater seats is a flush floor through frame slide out system. There is all kind of information on LCI/Lippert's website. Go to YouTube and search Lippert.

Thank You, I needed the names. The manual is pitiful. Spend 100K and get a black and white generic manual with bad pictures to boot. So all these are under the LCI umbrella?
Old 08-28-2021, 06:35 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlag View Post
Thank You, I needed the names. The manual is pitiful. Spend 100K and get a black and white generic manual with bad pictures to boot. So all these are under the LCI umbrella?
Yes they are. I just looked on the LCI1 website and found they no longer call it a Schwintek slide. In the support documents for slide outs it is under the "In-wall slide out"
Old 08-29-2021, 04:33 AM   #5

Quote:
Yes they are. I just looked on the LCI1 website and found they no longer call it a Schwintek slide. In the support documents for slide outs it is under the "In-wall slide out"

Thank You so much, will go there and learn. I know sometimes Jayco changes components, I see yours is a 2019. I will presume there are not too many changes between the '19 and '21 models.
Old 08-29-2021, 04:09 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlag View Post
Thank You so much, will go there and learn. I know sometimes Jayco changes components, I see yours is a 2019. I will presume there are not too many changes between the '19 and '21 models.
For the most part they are about the same. The only big things that I know are different is:
- you probably have the hydraulic leveling system, which I would live to have. We have the electric.
- I think you have the BMPro to control lights, systems, awnings, etc. We have the JayCommand which has limited control but most everything is controlled by old fashioned switches which I like.
- You also have the drinking water system which I don't but that's not a big deal to me.

We absolutely love the Floorplan. Half bath is great for company and when the grandkids go with us. We have had issue but with patience and perseverance they will get resolved.
Old 08-29-2021, 04:25 PM   #7

Quote:
For the most part they are about the same. The only big things that I know are different is:
- you probably have the hydraulic leveling system, which I would live to have. We have the electric.
- I think you have the BMPro to control lights, systems, awnings, etc. We have the JayCommand which has limited control but most everything is controlled by old fashioned switches which I like.
- You also have the drinking water system which I don't but that's not a big deal to me.

We absolutely love the Floorplan. Half bath is great for company and when the grandkids go with us. We have had issue but with patience and perseverance they will get resolved.
Lol, I love the tech stuff even at my age, and the BMPRO is pretty awesome. We do have the hydraulic legs, and will take your word for it, as I know little about either. We are Newbies at this, so we will take all the help we can get. The drinking water system is actually very nice. yes, I read all the whining here long before we got ours delivered. It works well, not very noisy at all. Our home system makes a thumping noise when running and you get used to it. The freezer is full of nice little ice squares and my bride loves it. I found a little gadget in the plastic bag with the BMPRO TPMS. Tools and gaskets, it is called a smart temp sensor, and .yes it is supposed to pair with the BMPRO system and of course it won’t, so it will drive me nuts until I get it figured out