Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-07-2012, 08:04 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to scottfrechette
Winterizing 365 BHS

Just picked up our new 2013 eagle premier 365 bhs and getting ready to winterize it.I know it has washer-dryer prep but dont see any water pipes or drain in the front closet,pulled out drawer at foot of bed and see pipes that head toward front closest.Was wondering how to blow out the water in those pipes if they are deedheaded with caps and if there's a p-trap on the drain..Any help would be great thanks..
scottfrechette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:33 PM   #2

Your water hook-ups will be located inside the closet and behind a little cover plate.
Garyjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:08 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garyjr View Post
Your water hook-ups will be located inside the closet and behind a little cover plate.
x2. There are gravity drains inside the basement storage area behind 2 cover plates that should be opened up as well. The drain pipe has a screw cap on top of it that you can unscrew and pour some non tox down as I am not sure about the p trap. Make sure you do the 2 blcak tank flush valves too. I filled the supplied pick up hose with non tox then blew it through the check valve.

2014 375 BHFS Eagle Premier
2014 Ram 3500 Longhorn DRW CC
6.7 CTD, Aisin, 4.10's
Yamaha EF3000iSEB
3'senough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:14 PM   #4

FWIW I just winterized ours and if you leave the 2 values going to the washer hookup open, and open your low drain valves (make sure you pull all 3 open) it should drain those lines good enough that you won't have any problems.
Garyjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:17 AM   #5

I have the 351 RLTS and was told we have the W/D hook up prep. I have been through the closet and there is NO extra panel anywhere. This past summer we could smell sewer smell from the closet, but cannot find anything that says we have the hook ups in the wall.????????????????

2016 Pinnacle 36REQS
2022 Ford F-450 6.7 4x4 CC LB Dually
Mike & Chelle, My kids when they decide to go with us.
MikeNChelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:32 PM   #6

Ok I need some more help. We have a 2012 351 RLTS and I did the winterizzing today at lunch, BUT...... The low point drains under the steps to go to the bedroom had nothing come out of them. Even when hooked to the air compressor not even air came out. Turned the valves everyway possible and still nothing. The ones on the front side under the bedroom drained just fine and I go atifreeze out of them as well. What am I missing???

2016 Pinnacle 36REQS
2022 Ford F-450 6.7 4x4 CC LB Dually
Mike & Chelle, My kids when they decide to go with us.
MikeNChelle is offline   Reply With Quote