Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-11-2017, 06:09 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar_Earl View Post
You downloaded and are using the Onecontrol app, correct? Is the router showing it has power? The code should be case sensitive, so make sure you enter the code exactly. Make sure your phone WiFi is on.

Earl
I downloaded the app, but it can't find the connection to the trailer. I'm not even getting to a point where it asks for a code. Just my PIN number that I set when I first downloaded the app.

Where would I look for the router? Didn't even know there was a router to know if it's on.
bender88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 06:15 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender88 View Post
I downloaded the app, but it can't find the connection to the trailer. I'm not even getting to a point where it asks for a code. Just my PIN number that I set when I first downloaded the app.

Where would I look for the router? Didn't even know there was a router to know if it's on.
Not sure where the gateway router is mounted. My guess would be in the basement.

Another person had trouble and found the gateway didn't have power. He found the fuse was missing.

But yes there is a gateway router. That's how your phone or tablet communicates to the trailer via WiFi.

On the app you will want to select myrv, not the LCI remote.

Earl
Mopar_Earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 06:19 AM   #23

My app never asked for a pin. Sure you have the correct latest app? It's called LCI Onecontrol on the app store.

Earl
Old 04-11-2017, 06:24 AM   #24

I'm pretty sure that's the app I installed, I'll double check. During setup it had the option to select myrv or one control. I selected myrv.

I'll play with it again tonight and see if the router is getting power.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:34 AM   #25

Sorry I'm not of more help. I haven't taken delivery of my trailer yet. What little I know is from researching it. I haven't​ actually touched one. I have downloaded the app.

Earl
Old 04-11-2017, 07:13 AM   #26
jsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadester View Post
Wish I had the APP. Took our unit in for warranty and when I picked it up the screen was broke. Haven't see a replacement since and I'll be surprise if I ever get one again as the advisor quit and nobody knows anything about it. The App is the way to go if that is what you have.

One problem I have is if one of the levelers has a stroke fault I have to go to the touchscreen to acknowledge. I can not (or don't know how yet) to do it on the touchpad. I tried with the phone app once and was unsuccessful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-11-2017, 07:17 AM   #27
jsk

If I remember right you can connect via WiFi or Bluetooth. The WiFi password was on the router and mine was located in a cabinet behind the main control panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2017, 03:50 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender88 View Post

I am curious how you made out. I am having the same exact problem. It is only asking for the pin I picked and then cant find or connect to gateway.
Dober2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 06:15 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dober2004 View Post
I am curious how you made out. I am having the same exact problem. It is only asking for the pin I picked and then cant find or connect to gateway.
I went to the Wifi setting on my phone and found the trailers router, connected to it and everything works fine.
Old 04-24-2017, 09:34 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dober2004 View Post
I'm the OP. We ended up getting our 375 from a different dealer, who knew a lot more about Jayco. The unit we bought has the LCI panel behind the 2 recliners. You download the app to your phone (which replaces the little hand-held remote that used to come with these units). The router in our unit is in one of the overhead cabinets above the 2 recliners. It has flashing green lights to let you know it's active. The dealer had me download the OneControl app and then select MyRV. Then it searches for your router. You click on it, enter a code printed on the router itself, and then select a PIN number. Only after completing all of these steps will it find your router each time you open the app and then ask you for your PIN and take you to the page to perform tasks. Hope this helps. I'm sure the router is located in different spots based on which model you have, but you have to find it and input the code on the front of it for the app to work.
2016 Ford F350 Platinum DRW with 5th wheel prep package, Diesel, 4 x 4
glitelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 03:06 PM   #31

I will have to look this weekend. I don't believe my router had any green lights. Perhaps there is no power to the router. My phone and my husbands phone cant locate the router in our Wifi settings
Dober2004 is offline   Reply With Quote