Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-29-2012, 03:23 PM   #1

Yes!, Our new 365 is in.

Well we are going to pick up our new 365 tomorrow morning. I hope all goes well. I went back and pulled a couple of threads on PDI and will review tonight. I just don't have that warm fuzzy feeling yet. The dealer really took all the fun out of buying our dream RV. I will see if they can change this in the morning. I will definitely update everyone on the unit. It is the first of the new models to arrive at our dealer, it really stands out. Can't wait to see how she tows with our GMC 2500hd ccsb. Finishing up the airbag install tonight just to be on the safe side. Thanks to all that have contributed information on questions asked.

Greg
7mgcmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:27 AM   #2

Our New 365 update

Well we went Sat. Morning to drop off our Trade in TT and pick up our new 365. We love it. The PDI went pretty good, of course we found a few things wrong when we got home. They were minor so we called and had them note it on the paperwork. We will bring in at the end of the season. 1 problem was the edge banding on the master bath counter top was coming loose, some overspray on one of the exterioir panals, and they gave us the wrong adaptor for the 50 to 30 amp shore line so we cannot plug it in at home yet. Other than that things seem real good.

My main concern was the tow home. Our 2012 GMC 2500HDDuramax/AllisonCC SB pulled it almost effortlessly. It wasn't the greatest test, flat terrain, unloaded trailer, but it was enough to put me at ease. I finished up the Air bag installation the night before, but never had to air it up as it only squatted about 2-1/2" to 3" max so it leveled out the truck. I ordered the trailer with the Reese Revolution pin box, but I brought the lube plate with me any way. It would not work, it made the pin sit up to high. I figure it might take some time for everything to loosen up a bit and then i will try it again. As others have mentioned before, the RR is extremely tight to move by hand, but turns fine when hooked to the truck.

Our first outing is in about 2 weeks. Just enough time to get familiar with the new features. I will post an update on how it all goes.
7mgcmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:47 AM   #3

Congrats and get those pics in here for us to view.

Happy camping!!

2012 Pinnacle 36KPTS - Kitchen Pantry Triple Slide
Mor/Ryde suspension and pin box, Dual pane windows, Auto Leveling System, 2 A/C's, Sailun G's and more...
View photos

Our Trip Journal
Larry G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #4

You might want to take a look but I think our owners manual that came with our Reese Revolution said to not use a lube plate with it.
Farmer Dave is offline   Reply With Quote