Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-03-2021, 09:23 AM   #1

110V Outlets Not Working

I have a 2021 37TS and we came back from a camping trip last weekend and all was working well. My wife went to vacuum before we took it to storage and the 110 outlets would not work.

Upon investigation none of the outlets worked except the one the Microwave is plugged into inside the cabinet and the outlet in the cabinet left of the stove. The coach was plugged in and all other 110v items were working. (Air Conditioner, Refrigerator, Etc.) I checked the breakers and none tripped. None of of the Inverter breakers were tripped. I tried the generator and no different. Maybe the gfci breaker has gone bad? Any help will be appreciated.
staineous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 09:46 AM   #2

Did you reset the ground fault at the outlet? Also did you reset each breaker? They can trip and still look normal.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:57 AM   #3

I have a GFCI breaker in the breaker box, but I didn't find an outlet with a GFCI reset on it. I guess I need to look at the outlets again.
staineous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 11:44 AM   #4

The gfi is a breaker style in the electrical panel. You have to cycle the breaker off then on and if there is power to the breaker the gfi will close and you will have power. If there is no power to the breaker base the breaker will not close and you will not have power to the circuit. There is a little white test tab on the gfi breaker. In my 18 Seneca it is the bottom breaker.
RVermont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 06:50 PM   #5

Our GFI is on the bathroom outlet and controls most of the outlets, other than the microwave.. Yep, it trips and you feel like the World has shut down. If it re-trips upon resetting, unplug everything from all the outlets and once you get it going again, plug all the stuff back in one at a time. This includes the outlets in the storage compartments. No reason to ask how we know this.
2016 Jayco Seneca 37FS
2016 Chevrolet Traverse
2018 Cheverolet Silverado
rgolding is offline   Reply With Quote