Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-21-2021, 08:45 PM   #1

2019 Senaco 37FS Rear Slide Issue

My rear slide just started having issues. I am trying to slide it out and after a few inches the rear part of the slide stops moving then the slide stops moving and motor stops. I can bring it back in but can not extend it more then a few inches.

I am told it is probably out of sync. Any have this issue or know what is wrong.

Is there a fix or i I need to take it into a dealership how much for the reapair?

Thanks
Bewildered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 09:00 PM   #2

It does sound like it is out of sync. It’s a pretty simple fix with the procedure in these videos. If this does not work, there is also a “reset” procedure, I will hve to dig that up. Watch the videos and give it try. The MOST important thing to remember when running the slide in or out is NOT to stop in the middle unless it’s an emergency and to ALWAYS continue to hold the switch for 4-5 seconds after the slide stops, this helps the unit stay in sync.

Rustynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 12:27 PM   #3

I just took my 2018 Seneca 37FS into Camping World with the exact same issue. The entire mechanism and rails need to be replaced. There seems to be a defect with the current design.
The tech has seen a lot of issues with these Schwintec slides of recent on the newer models. The manufacturer has developed an upgraded version of the slide out mechanism. when I get exact changes in the mechanism, I will report out.

Randy & Linda
2018.5 Jayco Seneca 37FS
Randyeng is offline   Reply With Quote