Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-26-2022, 09:49 AM   #1

37K bedroom slide out stuck (schwintek) — HELP!!!

Hi all,
Was supposed to be checking out of the campground this AM but our schwintek slide is stuck on our 37K bedroom slide.

We tried the retiming trick of run out, hold for 5s, run in, then repeat, but it didn’t help.

We are looking for the schwintek controller so that we can manually put in the slide. Does anyone know where it is? I have searched all over.

Thanks in advance!
horsegoalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 02:19 PM   #2

Probably a little late but the controller is either located under the bed in a walled off section or under the bedroom cabinets. If you are truly in need you can remove the screws holding the motors in and lift the motors up. This allows you to push the slide in. You will then need to put blocking in place to keep the slide in. The screws are located on the top of the h channel on the outside of the slide. Near the top gear track. Google Swintec slide motor removal.

Do you hear any motor sound at all? That can help determine the issue.
RVermont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 08:04 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsegoalie View Post
Hi all,
Was supposed to be checking out of the campground this AM but our schwintek slide is stuck on our 37K bedroom slide.

We tried the retiming trick of run out, hold for 5s, run in, then repeat, but it didn’t help.

We are looking for the schwintek controller so that we can manually put in the slide. Does anyone know where it is? I have searched all over.

Thanks in advance!
Make sure the bed is completely upright. Slide had a cut off switch I am told. Bed had to be all the way up….
From 2001 Daemon Escaper
From 1998 Daemon Intruder
From 1993 Daemon Hornet
From Tent (BEST RV EVER!)
Jmorenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 04:30 PM   #4

On my 37K its under the bed at the foot level. Mine is electronic and has no manual way to put slide in. On the control it tells how to over ride the system by pressing the buttons so six times. You will have to remove a piece of plywood to get to the controller. My sliders has had the motors replaced and I still have the issue. after working on it it appears to work correctly, several days later it will not work repairman on his third try. Good luck
Sid Styers is offline   Reply With Quote