Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-14-2022, 04:13 PM   #1

7way plug

Took our 37k to Durango for her maiden shakedown, after several months of fixing all the things that I suspected would be wrong. Hooked up the Toad only to find out the running lights, brake lights and turn signal all work on the left. None work on the right. The constant power line is dead too. Checked the signals from the fuse panel in storage bay forward drivers side. All work there. The wiring is likely the culprit but it is interbundled with God knows what all other wiring. Before I drive it to Phoenix for repairs (a 300 mile round trip and load knows how long for…. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Solutions?

Also wondering if it is a Jayco or Freightliner warranty issue. Freightliner 24/7 said not theirs….?? Figure the Freightliner dealer 7 miles from my house coins fix it and Jayco might authorize the repair. Will ask when I get home to Flagstaff
Thanks
Bob
bobbyg45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 08:59 AM   #2

Fuse box inside the battery compartment controls the 7 pin power. I had one blown so I had no right side lights on the toad. Fuse box is hard to see and I had to remove it from the wall to see what I was doing. I later used the lower hole for the top and mounter the box lower.
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 11:46 AM   #3

Thanks didn’t realize they had separated left and right With their own fuses. Will check that out this AM
Old 05-16-2022, 09:19 PM   #4

also... the fuses they used on our Seneca... You can not view the status of the fuse, they can be blown and you can't tell by looking at them... Use a VOM meter on low ohm settings, or a continuity checker/trouble light.
07 Toyota FJC & Yamaha Kodiak 400 ATV

SloPoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 12:02 AM   #5

Roger that!