Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-09-2022, 06:56 PM   #1

All marker lights suddenly not working

Saw some threads on this but didnt really see a resolution...

Looking for the wiring diagram for the marker lights. 2022 37K S2rv.... Im also not able to locate the apropriate fuse. Looked under the hood, down below where trailer fuses are....nothing!

Does anyone know if the migrated to breakers for these?

Currently all lights are out(top of cap, side markers, rear top of cap) - no flickering, just working, then not....

Where do the grounds terminate for this harness?

Thanks for your help!
TheNextChapter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 11:28 PM   #2

In the compartment just aft of the battery compartment you should have a carpeted box, remove the screws to remove the cover and you should find several main breaks\era along with a fuse block. In the small fuse block should be one for the outside marker lights. This hidden panel area causes a lot of confusion trying to get things to work, many dealers don’t even know about it.
Attached Thumbnails
9454A2CA-2455-40BD-884E-E45883578832.jpeg   2A24C0BE-AF7C-446E-A61F-F19FAFF6C86E.jpeg  

Rustynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 08:52 AM   #3

Wish mine had that

21 Accolade 37K. Build date around September 2020 near as I can tell. I don’t have that separate panel for those fuses/breakers/BIM/etc. All are in battery compartment, above batteries on the rear wall of compartment. Tough to reach anything. I have to slide the battery tray out then lay on something to elevate my body so I can reach up there. If I leave tray in and reach in over the batteries I can get one arm in there.
Firewrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 11:14 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustynuts View Post
In the compartment just aft of the battery compartment you should have a carpeted box, remove the screws to remove the cover and you should find several main breaks\era along with a fuse block. In the small fuse block should be one for the outside marker lights. This hidden panel area causes a lot of confusion trying to get things to work, many dealers don’t even know about it.
Ahhhh the top secret panel!!! There it is in all her glory with a blown 10 amp fuse! Thank you Rusty!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20221110_120654161.jpg  
TheNextChapter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 11:28 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewrench View Post
21 Accolade 37K. Build date around September 2020 near as I can tell. I don’t have that separate panel for those fuses/breakers/BIM/etc. All are in battery compartment, above batteries on the rear wall of compartment. Tough to reach anything. I have to slide the battery tray out then lay on something to elevate my body so I can reach up there. If I leave tray in and reach in over the batteries I can get one arm in there.
Yeah the moved everything into the compartment late 21 and on. It’s nice it’s inside, but they need to label that box.

Rustynuts is offline   Reply With Quote