Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-29-2018, 11:51 AM   #1

location for automatic jack system control module

Thought I would try again as I have had no luck with Jayco, Lippert (the manufacture) or me looking for the control module for the Lippert auto leveling system for my 2012 Jayco Seneca FK

The manual mode does not work which is critical for tricky conditions, I was told by Lippert to swap the control module to fix the manual mode but I can't locate the damn box.
I was told it was somewhere central (by Lippert) as it has a leveling system in the box and that it should be in the storage compartments (by Jayco)

Does anyone happen to know the location or seen one on your coach?

Thank You in advance,
John Page
21stcenturymusclecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 11:55 AM   #2

It's "usually" mounted to the bottom of the floor centered directly in front of the rear axle, in that compartment.
Old 11-29-2018, 12:34 PM   #3

In our 2014 FS it is on the floor underneath the drawer below the range in the kitchen, passenger side. Mine had come loose from the floor, sitting crooked thus the coach would not level.
tjbroussard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 12:58 PM   #4

Mine is in the middle of the coach under the floor with access by way of the compartment just in front of the rear axel.

2016 Seneca HJ
2004 Wrangler
Mountain Cajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 02:25 PM   #5

In 2012 Senecas had a Power Gear leveling system, in 2014 Lippert acquired Power Gear. I wonder if the fact that Power Gear was eaten up if that is why Lippert isn't much help.

My 2014 TS has a completely different system from Quadra Bigfoot; but then after a few years Jayco moved away from them too. But Bigfoot has been very helpful to me when I was seeking to integrate my air dump valves into their system. They were very familiar with my installation. Maybe they were more knowledgeable because Bigfoot (Quadra) still exists autonomously as a company and are relatively small with many employees having been there for many years. I asked them if they had any idea why Jayco didn't still use them, the answer I got was "low bid".

"Institutional knowledge" doesn't seem to carry over as well when consolidation occurs. Too bad for us as customers.
Toads: 2019 Ford Edge ST or 2013 Ford Focus ST
Robbbyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 03:35 PM   #6

We have a 2011 Embark tb 390. The module was in a small compartment at the rear of the basement just in front of the rear axle on the drivers side. Take the carpet covered panel off to Expose the Grey tank (on ours) at the rear of the compartment directly behind the electric reel you'll see a small opening - I saw a wire harness that was attached to the module screwed to the underside of the floor. After several colorful statements, its out. Now to see who can test it before I drop 350.00 on a new one. Comments definitely appreciated!!
Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote