Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-31-2016, 10:22 AM   #21

The tank is on and it has plenty of fuel. The tankless WH works just fine so I know propane is moving and it is not the regulator. It is funny because I can hear the fridge release some propane and try to ignite...I hear the common "wwwoooo" sound that you hear when your gas heater burners ignite. I just only hear it stay on for less than a second and then turn off. I prob need to open the cover up and make sure that everything is in place and not blocked by anything. After that and it still does not work then its off to the dealer.
RyRoRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 11:38 AM   #22

Trace the propane feed line to the refrigerator. Under the coach there will be a "tee" where the lines separate to feed the furnace, water heater, cook top etc.

My propane line was pinched as the hose was pulled so tight it crimped the hose not allowing enough propane to run the appliance. Remounted the tee and all was well.
LSA376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 08:35 AM   #23

Congrats-- if I had the money, that's what I would buy as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Larry Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 02:00 PM   #24

When doing my PDI a few weeks ago our technician told me to keep the inverter on whenever using the coach, whether on generator, shore power, or battery.

Also, in case you haven't tried the icemaker yet. When you get ready to use the icemaker, you have to turn on the water flow to the icemaker. The valve is accessed in the the lower frig access panel from the outside of the coach on the drivers side. Mine leaked something terrible the first time I cut the water on, but I went and got some replacement plastic connectors from a plumbing supply store and it was back fixed and working in no time. They had placed a brass ring around the plastic hose to make the connection and they plumbing supply shop told me to never use brass with plastic b/c the ring would cut through the plastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyRoRyan View Post
Once night fell, I turned off the gen and turned on the Inverter. That is when I started to get a beep from my fridge. Yelling at me error NO FL.

Former:
2015 Jayco Greyhawk 31DS
Toad: 2009 Ford Flex
jvteach77 is offline   Reply With Quote